I thought I chutted on the course once. But when I checked my drawers it ended up just being gas....oh wait, that was sharting. Chutting should be banned along with the anchored putter. And anchored chutting should be immediate forced retirement.

I played with a membership cordinator for Canongate , guy shoots 70's like it's nothing , and all be dammed he Chutted . I didn't say nothing but just laughing to myself for the chutting .

Ummmm, don't look now but Rory just chutted.

I thought I chutted on the course once. But when I checked my drawers it ended up just being gas....oh wait, that was sharting. Chutting should be banned along with the anchored putter. And anchored chutting should be immediate forced retirement.

Awesome post!

I played with a guy who chutted today. I said hey man that was a nice chutt! He said what!? I said nice chutt! He said what is a fricking chutt? I said you just did it man, you chutted! He looked at me like this :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah swinging a custom putter that's worth more than the rest of my bag combined in the rough to cheat....I mean chutt. No way. I take care of all of my putters. I don't have kids but they have to be close to the same thing.

Amen!!

So on the PGA tour today...Rory chutted twice, and Ryan Moore chutted from well off the green on 18

The amount of participation on this thread makes my stomach hurt. Chip the damn ball!

So on the PGA tour today...Rory chutted twice, and Ryan Moore chutted from well off the green on 18

Are they doing it from the fairway or from the rough? A legit chutt is rough to green.

Are they doing it from the fairway or from the rough? A legit chutt is rough to green.

All three from rough around the green. All three legit chutts.

I was faced with this shot today. Would you Pitch/Chip or Chutt?

IMG_20120902_161039.jpg

I was faced with this shot today. Would you Pitch/Chip or Chutt?

Even if I was a Chutter, that shot would be much more difficult than a pitch or chip.

This thread needs to die a horrible death. I'm all for putting off the fringe, but otherwise use a wedge! Though I would be lying if I said I haven't hit my putter out of a bunker before.

This thread needs to die a horrible death. I'm all for putting off the fringe, but otherwise use a wedge! Though I would be lying if I said I haven't hit my putter out of a bunker before.

haha don't hate Dam, educate!! #TeamNoChutt

haha don't hate Dam, educate!! #TeamNoChutt
I'm on TeamNoChutt! Plus that shot is a chip, and nice low runner with some bite.

Sounds like your not a fan of the Texas wedge!

I Actually chip putt from long distances on the green. Take more of a feel swing with an open stance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like your not a fan of the Texas wedge!

I actually chutt from long distances on the green. Take more of a feel swing with an open stance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FIFY...:alien:

An interesting point... What's a chip on a green? A pip? Pup? Phip? Phup?

I can honestly say I've never wedged from a green.. Aside from the kick in's after great chips (no chutts)

Had opportunities today but couldn't pull the string on chutting

Sent from my DROID X2

Back