Stricker

DJ
Furyk
Sneds
Stricker

Edit. Too slow at it.

Good pick with Steve S.

Solid team, DL3 made some good choices

No Mahan, kind of surprised but not really. Tough to win 2 events on the year and get left off.

I like it! Had to be tough to leave Mahan, Watney and others off but I like the picks.

I'm good with that lineup. Would've preferred BVP over Stricker though.

No surprise there.

Mahan & Fowler get left off. Solid choices!

I like it! Had to be tough to leave Mahan, Watney and others off but I like the picks.

Little bummed since Mahan is my favorite. But he hasn't done anything as of late.

DJ just rolled out of the rack! He better frickin step up this time. Man he sucked last time around.

I like it. 'nuff said.

I think DLIII did a great job with his picks a nice mix of hot players, experience and some youth. I think DJ is going to be a big help to the team.

Mahan was cursed by winning early and dropping off

lol listen to the differences. Jim Furyk sounds like he's up and ready to go while DJ sounds like he just rolled in from last night

Sneds and DJ are a lock. Furyk and Stricker will be the other two. "They bring veteran leadership to the team" will be the quote you hear. I would pick Furyk anyways with a coin flip between Ricky, Hunter, and BVP. But at the end of the day DL3 will pick Stricker.

DJ just rolled out of the rack! He better frickin step up this time. Man he sucked last time around.
Deer in headlights last time. I think he'll step up this time

Really happy to see Sneds make the team, just a solid dude.

I'm surprised with the Furyk pick, but I guess DLIII wanted the experienced player.

DJ's a westcoaster, its still early here boys.

You guys are crazy to not want Stricker on this team, pairs well with anyone, great team guy for chemistry. Rolled Westwood in singles in 2010 last time around as well. Interesting how the pairings will shape out the first two days of competition.

Think the course and it being his second time around will set up well for him.

I'm happy with all of the picks. The Ryder cup is my favorite golf event, I can't wait to watch these guys play.

Back