The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. It was almost like someone had uncaged a furious beast and he was not going to avoid anyone. Must run over everyone. Even Dez. That made me LOL though.

I know...the one he bounced to the sideline where he had blockers...he could have probably gotten more yardage by staying on the sideline but instead he turned into 3 defenders and plowed them over...it was like he was trying to prove something.

I am not mad at you anymore. You are unshunned. :smile: We can be friends again. Just don't even speak poorly of my QB again. ; ) You have seen my wrath first hand, it's scary.
hahaha...man, I was extremely nervous. I thought I was gonna need to start a new thread apologizing to you

Kmac, I believe the penalties the Boys piled up were a little interesting. Could they clean them up? Sure. Did SW of those penalties help win the game? I think so. You follow me?

Of course I helped them win! Didn't you see me go out there and horsecollar that dude down by the goal line?

Suck you fell asleep dude, it was actually a good game in the second half.

Great win Cowboy fans! Not putting them in the Super Bowl yet as there are many things that still need to be fixed. Now they get some time to address them. Some things I noticed while I was putting 3 girls with the cold down for bed:

1. The tackle after the interception by Tyron Smith was HUGE! Yes, he got the horse collar penalty but saved a TD and saved 4 points in the end.

2. Cowboys finally have a running threat with someone each time he touches the ball. It's been a long time since we could say that!

3. I thought the key to the game would be the Cowboys defense and for the most part it was. They shut down the Giants for most of the game till they went into prevent mode at the end. But like Kmac said, boy is it nice to have a secondary. Holding Manning to 175ish yards throwing.......nice.

4. 4th and 1 and you give it to your FB right into the strength of the Giants D.....come on Red!!!!

5. Once again, Romo holds true to his past 4th quarter rating in games and does what he does, 6 for 6, 107 yard, 1 TD and 0 Int's. Salty.

That is unless its Romo in the 4th qtr of a playoff game.

That is unless its Romo in the 4th qtr of a playoff game.
He's only played in 4 geeezzzee.....LOL! Can only comment on regular season right now. Will worry about playoffs if and when.

If this was already posted, I didn't see it! Didn't want to make a new thread on it so I'm putting it here! See the link for the newscast video.

Peyton Manning jerseys banned from Colorado school because of gang reasons

An anti-gang policy in the Weld County School System in Colorado has left students disappointed because they’re prevented from wearing Peyton Manning jerseys to school. One third grader even had to remove his Peyton Manning jersey.

“They told me I couldn’t wear 18 anymore because it’s a gang number and I had to take it off,” Konnor Vanatta told FOX 31 in Denver.

Weld County District 6 apparently has had this policy in place for more than three years, and it applies to the numbers 13, 14, 18, 31, 41 and 81, which all represent possible gang affiliations.

“We’re Broncos fans ourselves; it has nothing to do with that. We’re just wanting to set a consistent solid, example,” district spokesperson Roger Fiedler told FOX 31.

Students aren’t banned from supporting the Broncos, they just have to be careful about what numbers they wear. Vanatta wore a jersey with a different number to school on Tuesday. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen a student forced to remove a jersey, but this was actually for a much better reason. If Peyton Manning wants to show solidarity with Colorado’s youth, then maybe he should consider changing his jersey number.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...orado_school_because_of_gang_reasons/11636578

LMAO, wow.

Change your number or you don't support Colorado youth.

Great win Cowboy fans! Not putting them in the Super Bowl yet as there are many things that still need to be fixed. Now they get some time to address them. Some things I noticed while I was putting 3 girls with the cold down for bed:

1. The tackle after the interception by Tyron Smith was HUGE! Yes, he got the horse collar penalty but saved a TD and saved 4 points in the end.

2. Cowboys finally have a running threat with someone each time he touches the ball. It's been a long time since we could say that!

3. I thought the key to the game would be the Cowboys defense and for the most part it was. They shut down the Giants for most of the game till they went into prevent mode at the end. But like Kmac said, boy is it nice to have a secondary. Holding Manning to 175ish yards throwing.......nice.

4. 4th and 1 and you give it to your FB right into the strength of the Giants D.....come on Red!!!!

5. Once again, Romo holds true to his past 4th quarter rating in games and does what he does, 6 for 6, 107 yard, 1 TD and 0 Int's. Salty.

Yeah #4 really blew me away. Seriously, the fullback right into one of the best d lines in football? Romo could have run around the end on a keeper and would have scored a TD. That is a perfect 4th quarter rating.

I agree that this defense seems different. Rob Ryan really must have not enjoyed last year and all the off season talk. However even last year the defense showed signs but didn't keep up the play for the entire season. I'm not ready to start sucking each other's popsicles just yet but it was nice to see. I was most impressed with that last Dallas possession of the game, last year they would have ended up either taking a killer sack on 3rd and 12, thrown a pick or ran a draw for 3 yards and punted. I loved that they sealed the deal. Penalties have to go though.

Defense looked solid. What a difference 2 cover corners can make. We don't have to blitz every down to try and cover for a lack of pass coverage. Good game for Ryan last night.

Defense looked solid. What a difference 2 cover corners can make. We don't have to blitz every down to try and cover for a lack of pass coverage. Good game for Ryan last night.

I agree they looked much improved over last years edition, but let's not forget there were quite a few drops by Cruz that helped out as well.

Tebow will be starting after the Jets lose three games and then the real circus will begin.

Tebow will be starting after the Jets lose three games and then the real circus will begin.

Wait till Sanchez throws one pick and the circus will be on!

There is a ridiculous Cowboys fan blowing up on Facebook. You would think they just won the Superbowl. I would de-friend the guy if he wasn't my brother... :bulgy-eyes:

There is a ridiculous Cowboys fan blowing up on Facebook. You would think they just won the Superbowl. I would de-friend the guy if he wasn't my brother... :bulgy-eyes:

So that's where the smarts of the family went.

If this was already posted, I didn't see it! Didn't want to make a new thread on it so I'm putting it here! See the link for the newscast video.

Peyton Manning jerseys banned from Colorado school because of gang reasons

An anti-gang policy in the Weld County School System in Colorado has left students disappointed because they’re prevented from wearing Peyton Manning jerseys to school. One third grader even had to remove his Peyton Manning jersey.

“They told me I couldn’t wear 18 anymore because it’s a gang number and I had to take it off,” Konnor Vanatta told FOX 31 in Denver.

Weld County District 6 apparently has had this policy in place for more than three years, and it applies to the numbers 13, 14, 18, 31, 41 and 81, which all represent possible gang affiliations.

“We’re Broncos fans ourselves; it has nothing to do with that. We’re just wanting to set a consistent solid, example,” district spokesperson Roger Fiedler told FOX 31.

Students aren’t banned from supporting the Broncos, they just have to be careful about what numbers they wear. Vanatta wore a jersey with a different number to school on Tuesday. This isn’t the first time we’ve seen a student forced to remove a jersey, but this was actually for a much better reason. If Peyton Manning wants to show solidarity with Colorado’s youth, then maybe he should consider changing his jersey number.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...orado_school_because_of_gang_reasons/11636578

REEEEEEDICULUS! Any OG worth his salt would just have his crew change numbers. Bureaucracy...always chasing and never stopping.

270766_411544462237046_1635445125_n.jpg

The Peyton Jersey story is a joke, it's almost as bad as the kid in Oklahoma who had to turn his Michigan shirt inside out. They're kids, let them root for whomever they want to!!!

Sorry I'll behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back