Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope Nike One Tour's. My club still has like 3 cases of them that they want to get out of their inventory and I played them again tonight and freaking LOVED them as usual. Still my favorite golf ball ever.

I liked those too. Preferred the Tour D and still have a couple dozen left. They are great Bridgestone-Nike balls

Dude trade your 'services' for those.
I'm not sure what kind of girl you think i am but I think if I buy a case I will be able to get them for maybe $10 a dozen.
I liked those too. Preferred the Tour D and still have a couple dozen left. They are great Bridgestone-Nike balls
Thats funny Dean0, I do remember that Bridgestone made those balls but they are freaking good. I did not like the D's but I know that you and Jrod really did. Its amazing how they went from such an amazing ball to this piece of garbage they're rocking now.

The shorter your backstroke is, the less that arc matters.

True, but it was weird seeing a center shafted putter draining 20ft putts end over end and then grabbing a anser style from the same company and missing left and right.

Which is the exact reason why it matters! Dude go center, I believe that they are the only way putters should be made. Im a big CS guy.
True, but it was weird seeing a center shafted putter draining 20ft putts end over end and then grabbing a anser style from the same company and missing left and right.

I'm not sure what kind of girl you think i am but I think if I buy a case I will be able to get them for maybe $10 a dozen.

I meant your interwebz services but either way thats cheap!!

I'm pondering new shafts for my irons. I want to go completely different. I want lightweight and low launch. It's going to be tough to make this combo work, but I need to figure out where to start.
KBS 90's: I've played them in the past and the launch led to balloon balls, so I'm thinking I could tip the heck out of it to bring the flight down.
Aerotech Steelfiber: I know they're pricey, but I really want to give these a shot and it would be worth taking a trip up to Bellevue, WA and getting custom fit.
Project X pxi: Just not sure about these.

Any other shaft ponderings are welcome!!!

Yeah dude the iPing App suggested I use a plumber's neck too. But I hate those things. I just can't get comfortable over one and I miss a lot of putts with them.

Which is the exact reason why it matters! Dude go center, I believe that they are the only way putters should be made. Im a big CS guy.

I meant your interwebz services but either way thats cheap!!

Haha I like that CB took it immediately to the dirty place

Canadians are very risque. Or tidy

Can't sleep and I'm staring at the Mizuno JPX 825 Pros. No clue why

Because they are sessy? Spent some quality time with them last night. Going to say it, my favorite Mizuno iron I've ever used. Ever. Perfect blend of not being gushy like a lot of them are but not hard nor with that annoying springy feeling.
Plus the whole 11 yards of carry gain over the current set.

Nope Nike One Tour's. My club still has like 3 cases of them that they want to get out of their inventory and I played them again tonight and freaking LOVED them as usual. Still my favorite golf ball ever.

The straight up one Tours instead of the D's? I've got 3 dozen or so I can send you. The limited ones with the Red swooshes on them. I wanted to love them but simply can't play a ball that spinny with the amount I generate on my own.

Yeah dude the iPing App suggested I use a plumber's neck too. But I hate those things. I just can't get comfortable over one and I miss a lot of putts with them.

Too long of a putt with a CS and you have to start manipulating the face to keep it from rotating. I'd really need to try one for 18 holes and see how I did (note to self: 2013 Outing). Golf Galaxy green means diddly. I've gotten great rolls with a lot of putters there.

I think everyone should get Seemore putters. I can't believe how much better I'm putting after only 3 days of working with it and following the SPI.

i never thought i would say this till i did the testing, but i really agree. but only if you are gonna buy into the system and try putting the way that they want you to putt. i can't believe how much my putting has improved.

What's going in AC? Is that in Canada?

Dude let's do it!

Breeze you rule!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
AC's not even in Canada even if you drink too much

I think everyone should get Seemore putters. I can't believe how much better I'm putting after only 3 days of working with it and following the SPI.
Sound like a familiar sentiment, glad you are getting comfortable

Pondering a Never Compromise, Custom Putter

Pondering a Never Compromise, Custom Putter

Get your new son's name on it and tell you wife it will be for him when he gets older. Done deal..haha

Not sure yet.

That's the plan actually.

Hahah I am working on the same plan with my wife. She isn't going for it. That really is something awesome that you can pass down though.

Is that an older one? Has a retro look for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back