SuperFlex Bands Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Todd H is back with his latest review and this one on a product that is quite intriguing.

http://bit.ly/QkoYlM

Loved that you showed off some of the exercises that worked best for you. Looks like a solid product and the price isn't bad for all of the things that come with it. Thanks for the review, Todd.

Posted via tapatalk.

Nice review Todd! As someone that experiences some similar back issues as you, this has definitely peaked my interest. I have been doing some non-band stretching but could definitely see where I could get more out of it with these bands.

Thanks for bringing this info to the people of THP!

Great review Todd, I am always doing what I can at home when I can't get to the gym. Something like this might be perfect for me. I have some resistance bands but they aren't very good and I have been considering replacing them with some higher strength ones. For about the same cost I could pick these up!

This could really be good for you as you recover from your surgery, Hanks. Looks like a decent product.

Thanks guys....I like working with these a lot. Very easy and convenient to use

Sounds incredibly easy. Nice review, Todd!

I'm a big believer in the flex/stretch bands as a whole, really like that these are all in one nice complete package though. There's alot more in there than just bands. Well done review Todd!

Very good review. Seems easy enough to use, but that seems like a lot of money to me for resistance bands.

Added strength and flexibility is something everyone could use! I love that these are easy to use and do not take up an entire room in the house. Thanks for the review Todd!

Nice review although 80 bucks for some bands that you can get at the local store seems quite high. There are also plenty of free sites where you can get the exercises.

Solid review Todd. Big fan of flex bands for working out. They not only stretch but also build strength and long muscles.

Nice Job Hanks, with my back issues I have been needing to do something like this,...very interesting...a little pricey though.

Really like the portability. Would be interested in seeing some long term results if any.

While I think that resistance bands are great to work out with and get in good golf shape, I'll stick with my P90X.

I used these during my marathon training while I was on the road 4 days a week. They work great, allow you to exercise in your own hotel room, and take up very little room in your suitcase. Little expensive, but worth it if you stay committed.

Looks like a great product Todd. Thanks for the review.
Get that core strong bro.

Back