THP Tour Van Event - Atlanta, GA

Got my car reserved today and I'm waiting to hear where everyone is staying before I pull the trigger on a hotel. Has anyone made hotel reservations yet? Kinnesaw area looks promising. I'll be arriving Friday night and will update my arrival time when i'm sure of it in case someone needs a ride.

Got my car reserved today and I'm waiting to hear where everyone is staying before I pull the trigger on a hotel. Has anyone made hotel reservations yet? Kinnesaw area looks promising. I'll be arriving Friday night and will update my arrival time when i'm sure of it in case someone needs a ride.

What places are you looking at? I go to KSU so I know the area reasonably well.

I'm in the Wingate 560 Greers Chapel Drive, I-75 & Barrett Parkway

I only picked it for reasonable price and location to golf stuff and food.

Really can't go wrong up at the Chastain Road or Barrett Parkway exits. If there is anyone looking for real inexpensive lodging, there is a Sun Suites at the Chastain Road exit that the wife and I stayed at a couple times a few years ago. Rates are like $45-$50 a night. Obviously not luxury, but safe and cheap.

The Atlanta even sure has come together as of late. Looking forward to meeting y'all!

The Atlanta even sure has come together as of late. Looking forward to meeting y'all!

You talk funny :D.... Kind of like me :bulgy-eyes:

Pretty stoked about this one. A few weeks away from teeing it up with all you guys (and gals)!

Glad your going to be there buddy, should be a blast
Im pretty excited. I couldnt let the Tour Van hit the road and not get to one of these events! Looking forward to seeing everyone, and meeting some of those that I havent had the opportunity of meeting yet.

Hope some of those Pukka/THP Mesh hats make it the next few weeks!

Tour Van coming soon!

Tour Van coming soon!

I know for sure I'm playing with Bear4Ever and his buddy printman Sunday. Not sure who the fourth person is for that pairing. It depends on whether Setho is staying over for Sunday's round? Saturday myself & JT723 are teeing it up with two unsuspecting fools :D. Not sure who they are but they are heading directly to the woodshed :deadhorse:...... I am looking forward to teeing it up and having some fun soon :blob:

I know for sure I'm playing with Bear4Ever and his buddy printman Sunday. Not sure who the fourth person is for that pairing. It depends on whether Setho is staying over for Sunday's round? Saturday myself & JT723 are teeing it up with two unsuspecting fools :D. Not sure who they are but they are heading directly to the woodshed :deadhorse:...... I am looking forward to teeing it up and having some fun soon :blob:

I heard the woodshed is one very bad place to end up!

I would love to play with some THP regulars, but I'll be happy to tee it up with anyone!

It sounds like we'll have two good evenings and the range time to be social, which I'm pumped for as well.

Golfer Saturday Sunday
JB x x
GolferGal x
Chewie x x
MaryC x x
Ole Gray x x
KellyBo x x
v.man x x
SeeMoreGuy x x
ATLGolfer x
Bama x x
JT723 x x
Rusty x x
Ir13 x x
Greg x x
MSB256 x x
T0AD x x
LargePhil x x
theeasterbunny x x
Intimidator2007 x
Pinky x
OldeAtlanta x
adwillingham x
Lucky67 x
Gipper x
Lmaz806 x
Bear4Ever x
Tadashi70 x x
Tadashi’s Dad x x
Canadan x x
Mikedean441 x x
Lefty78 x
cpljohnst x
milehighgolfer x x
printman x
Wluker17 x
WarEagle x x

Total = 36

Great job by wlucker17 & war eagle for jumping on the train :blob:!

Just swap Sunday to Saturday for me please. Chewie has me down correctly but I just want to avoid confusion. Thanks

I will not be able to attend for personal reasons. My apologies to everyone for the late notice and thanks for your understanding. Best wishes.

Ole Gray;1628518 heading directly to the woodshed :deadhorse:[/QUOTE said:
The return of the woodshed! :beat-up:

I just rolled the dice on Priceline and got this: http://www.studioplus.com/property/Studio-Plus-Deluxe-Studios-Atlanta-Kennesaw-hotel.html

Its next to KSU off the Chastain exit right by the PGA Superstore. I bid $25 on a 1 star hotel in only the Kennesaw area. If others are interested, they should be able to do the same and get the same deal. They are studio suites with kitchens similar to an Extended Stay Hotel.

I heard the woodshed is one very bad place to end up!

Heck I fear it myself :bulgy-eyes: . I have taken myself to it more times than I would like this year :banghead:

The return of the woodshed! :beat-up:

I just rolled the dice on Priceline and got this: http://www.studioplus.com/property/Studio-Plus-Deluxe-Studios-Atlanta-Kennesaw-hotel.html

Its next to KSU off the Chastain exit right by the PGA Superstore. I bid $25 on a 1 star hotel in only the Kennesaw area. If others are interested, they should be able to do the same and get the same deal. They are studio suites with kitchens similar to an Extended Stay Hotel.

WOW That is one heck of a great deal! Good find for sure :blob:

Great looking list there Atlanta!

Yep great looking bunch of vets and newbies! I'm looking forward to meeting the newbies and maybe teeing it up with a couple :thumb:

Got ya wluker17

Golfer
Saturday
Sunday

JB
x
x
GolferGal
x

Chewie
x
x
MaryC
x
x
Ole Gray
x
x
KellyBo
x
x
v.man
x
x
SeeMoreGuy
x
x
ATLGolfer
x

Bama
x
x
JT723
x
x
Rusty
x
x
Ir13
x
x
Greg
x
x
MSB256
x
x
T0AD
x
x
LargePhil
x
x
theeasterbunny
x
x
Intimidator2007
x

Pinky
x

OldeAtlanta
x

adwillingham
x

Lucky67
x

Lmaz806
x

Bear4Ever
x

Tadashi70
x
x
Tadashi’s Dad
x
x
Canadan
x
x
Mikedean441
x
x
Lefty78
x

cpljohnst

x
milehighgolfer
x
x
printman
x

Wluker17
x

WarEagle
x
x

If anyone else is going to play the tips I would like to group up with them. I don't want to be the only person playing different tees >.<

Last edited:
If anyone else is going to play the tips I would like to group up with them. I don't want to be the only person playing different tees >.<

With a slope of 142, no thanks. I was eyeing the blues at 136 as a good enough test for me. Whites seem to short even though the slope is still 132.

I'm a big no from the tips

This short knocker wants no part of the tips...blues or whites would be fine for me, whatever my group wants to play.

Back