THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ,
It sounds like you better learn the lesson of sleeping hole to hole as Buckjob and kmac discussed. Safety first. I already told Cookie that demands dont matter, he does not have to spoon with Nate if he does not want to.
Nate....is that a chloroform rag Cookies smells?

Scheduled a lesson for Friday morning. Oddly enough at Beaver Creek. Just to make sure I'm in tip top shape for this, work out any kinks I may have.

~Rock

I just got off the phone with the hotel. They got our room all ready to go JJ.

AR165B6.JPG

Perfect, how did you know red was my favorite color? :bashful:

While playing on Saturday I decided that I would be better served with a cross-handed grip. No, not just putting. Always. So this swing change will take a while to get used to, so if I play bad down in DM that's why.

JJ,
It sounds like you better learn the lesson of sleeping hole to hole as Buckjob and kmac discussed. Safety first. I already told Cookie that demands dont matter, he does not have to spoon with Nate if he does not want to.

Ha! Will cookie be riding in our cart Sunday as well?

Best Western has rooms if anyone runs into issues. I am all setup there.

Hey, that was suppose to be Cookie and my room! I was going to surprise him! Damn it!

Listen here mister......you better get some chocolate added or it's a no go! LMAO

So, ummm.....Best Western has single rooms available, huh? Be right back. Ha

Jman - walking up with our putters with covers on them will be a sight to behold!! The good thing is that I will be repping THP Citrus all night baby!

While playing on Saturday I decided that I would be better served with a cross-handed grip. No, not just putting. Always. So this swing change will take a while to get used to, so if I play bad down in DM that's why.

haha.....what?
That's a horrible idea....lol

Just like Will Lowery from the Big Break!

Yeah it's not happening. Just setting the ground work just prior to a THP gathering. I need all the excuses I can come up with.

Dude, I have a binder that contains thousands of better excuses than this. I will bring it for you.

Jman - walking up with our putters with covers on them will be a sight to behold!! The good thing is that I will be repping THP Citrus all night baby!

For sure. We may have to negotiate with them to let us use our own putters, but it'll be well worth it. LOL

I'll be rocking the OG black THP cover.

One slight change to Friday's round. We now have 3 tee times so with 10 people we can got out 4,3 and 3. Tee time at 2:16 was added. We'll sort out the groups at the course.

I just called to confirm my room but they had no record of me calling so I guess its Best Western for me too.

I called and at first they couldnt find me either but turns out they misspelled my name...so I am all good.

I called and at first they couldnt find me either but turns out they misspelled my name...so I am all good.

We clearly overloaded those people following the announcement of the hotel.

~Rock

We clearly overloaded those people following the announcement of the hotel.

~Rock

Yeah this is probably the first time that hotel has sold out a weekend in a LONG TIME...LOL

Yeah this is probably the first time that hotel has sold out a weekend in a LONG TIME...LOL

Good thing I got the jacuzzi suite. Not sure if my wife is coming up saturday or not, but she said "if i come up, I'm bringing a bottle of bleach with me."

I guess she doesn't have high hopes for this hotel.

~Rock

Called to check on our room and they have us down, but won't give any kind of confirmation number, grrrr. Love living on the edge, lol.

Yeah it's not happening. Just setting the ground work just prior to a THP gathering. I need all the excuses I can come up with.

Lol......I figured that much.
How bout cross handed mini golf.....

Man...Cookie.....you better call to make sure they have our room now! I would hate it if we had to sleep in one bed!

No such luck for me, I am glad they found you though.

If coming by yourself, PM J4U as he can use a roommate if you guys want to split the cost.

Man...Cookie.....you better call to make sure they have our room now! I would hate it if we had to sleep in one bed!

Dude - you better call since you made the reservation! At least I hope you did. uh oh

I think J4U picked up a roomie already but if not I would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back