THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I have been up since 4am and I did run through the Minneapolis airport to catch my connection.

You know I'm just messing buddy! Have fun this weekend!

Unfortunately living in a tube for a month, kind of gives me no chance. But I am working on it.

Coming to a Tour Van stop near you

images

Just saw the Speeding convo.. They have cameras on the interstate as well.. Got a 168$ ticket a few months ago. Not worth going over 4-5 in this state IM).

Can't wait to hit the road tomorrow, will be picking up JMAN at about 9am and headed to IOWA!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea about that. It seems the hat was lost in travel...lol. I think I last saw it on the runway at Minnesota airport. Lol

Bull crap!! do I need to stop and grab another one in my way!!!

Can't wait to hit the road tomorrow, will be picking up JMAN at about 9am and headed to IOWA!!

Drive safe brother! Gimme a holler when you get close, my house can be....challenging....to find LOL.

J4U said to do almost the same thing you just said. Honestly, I will do anything to stop coughing that's the worst part right now. But enough about me, I'm just being a baby right now because it's been so long since I have been sick, I forgot how much it sucks!

Mucinex DM and lots of water. I dont know what in it, but i have a life time supply in my med cabinet.

I-O-FREAKING-W-A!!!

So close! Just regripped two of the flatsticks I'm bringing on the trip! Gotta shave my head, empty the dryer, pack, clean the clubs and I'm set!

Essentially, I've done NOTHING so far.

What time is Putt-Putt
Where is Putt-Putt
Hawk, do you have the pairings for Putt-Putt?
Can I bring my Range Finder?
Are anchored putters allowed at Putt-Putt?

Spoiler
I-O-W-A Who'd a thunk it

Dan

Made it to my first stop in Minneapolis fine. Now sitting on the plane waiting for maintenance to bring up some paperwork. It looks like I will be 20-30 mins late leaving. Sorry Bulldog.

To say this plane is kinda small would be an accurate description. My head touches the ceiling and I am not a very tall man. Damn Duey sized planes!!!!

IOWA!!!!!!! (almost there).

Oh, "Duey Size", lol. Game on dude, guess I'll have to break out my can of WA on the course tomorrow. Your going down giant.

I-O-FREAKING-W-A!!!

So close! Just regripped two of the flatsticks I'm bringing on the trip! Gotta shave my head, empty the dryer, pack, clean the clubs and I'm set!

Essentially, I've done NOTHING so far.

GG just shaved mine. Feel lighter already.

What time is Putt-Putt
Where is Putt-Putt

Spoiler
I-O-W-A Who'd a thunk it

Dan

1) A hair past a monkey's arse.
2) No.
3) Yes, if it has slope.
4) Cheater sticks....yes!

Baaaaahahahahaaha!

What time is Putt-Putt
Where is Putt-Putt

Spoiler
I-O-W-A Who'd a thunk it

Dan

We need a special "DPA" members putt putt contest!

Oh, "Duey Size", lol. Game on dude, guess I'll have to break out my can of WA on the course tomorrow. Your going down giant.

Duey, you're breaking out a can of Washington on the course tomorrow?????? Confused.......

Nice! I like to stay aerodynamic myself.

I just got my head shaved today. Damn I am ugly.

I dont do the razor like you guys. Just the clippers with a #3 when we are on the Tour Van. Keeps me light, and not needing to find a barber.

I dont do the razor like you guys. Just the clippers with a #3 when we are on the Tour Van. Keeps me light, and not needing to find a barber.

I don't have a choice I'm bald @ 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back