What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP Iowa outing.

Still going!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Hit the range and worked on the club release, follow through..

Played nine holes, which brought to light how fleeting a good golf swing can be for me. Disastrous round.

Pulled out my Cleveland Classic 4.5 putter, and have decided to switch back to it from my SeeMore FGP. Re-did paint fill on the putter as well.

Played 18 and registered for a GHIN number.

Well, while driving up to the course my relatively new car got hit by a golf ball, leaving a good size dent in the A pillar!! I'm guessing it was a big slice based on where I was in relation to the tee box... ugh!!!

I played 18 today with some new friends on a pretty tough track. Good times!

Played 36 with a few thper's near lake Erie. Had a lot of fun. And played decent.

Just got back from 4 days of golf in Gaylord MI.

not much, wore golf shoes the entire day while working an outdoor event in the rain to keep my feet dry. otherwise dreamed about golfing and organized some golf balls this evening. back to the range on Tuesday.

Went to range over lunch and had a Jake spotting. Dude was bustin the greens with a putter.

Also hit a small bucket of balls and started messing with my driver swing. That baby is getting an overhaul.

Went to range over lunch and had a Jake spotting. Dude was bustin the greens with a putter.

Also hit a small bucket of balls and started messing with my driver swing. That baby is getting an overhaul.

was Jake wearing a cape? That would explain everything!

Went to the driving range for 100 balls. I am working on a swing fix...

Watched The Golf Fix on TGC and spent some time on THP.

Played 27 and scored my first eagle ever!

Wonder what other threads I can mention this in!

Practiced inside on my mat with the M5x. Looking forward to gaming it this weekend.

Swing session with my coach. Been working on my leg action in my impact position...added almost half a club in distance when it started to click.

Practice today at Edwin Watts! Used feedback like usual and seeing progress. My scores getting lower and lower

Practiced inside on my mat with the M5x. Looking forward to gaming it this weekend.

I'm Jman, and I approve this message.

I've daydreamed about Iowa, also snagged a couple more CYG adapters to have for my 4DX.

Did some range work today, I have a guy helping me out, hes awesome, he was filming me today and tonight we will review it.

I hit the range as well, tried to focus on aspect and that was the group. Tried not to worry about the shot itself but just focus on setting my grip and approaching the ball the same way every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back