Lamkin Grips - THP Tour Van Events

I don't know man. Major brain fart on our end.
I plan on learning from your mistakes.

You did get a hat though, right Deano?

Smalls snagged the last hat, that sucker. I did grab a few green Lamkin grips though.

JB, do you maybe have the color yellow on the Van?

I got a few red Lamkins and are having them put on my wedges, can't wait to see what they are like tomorrow morning.

I think some red's would look slick with my R9s!

Sorry I didn't get any pics, but I really liked the red Lamkins on my xFTs today!!!

6134602E-32AC-432C-81DF-43FB66D3CFAD-6417-00000580B0A33C5F_zps51b39e4a.jpg

Don't they look pretty?

I think those turned out great!!

I think some red's would look slick with my R9s!

They really would dude.. Does that mean you're keeping them?

I think those turned out great!!

They really would dude.. Does that mean you're keeping them?

well lets not get carried away, I could make the Red look nice on all sorts of sets of irons.

but for now...yes

well lets not get carried away, I could make the Red look nice on all sorts of sets of irons.

but for now...yes

The price is definitely right for a short term solution man!! Can't wait to see which set outperforms for you this weekend.

The price is definitely right for a short term solution man!! Can't wait to see which set outperforms for you this weekend.

I cant wait to hit me some irons in a non simulator environment!

I need to get a pic of the grey one's on my C-Taper/i20's 3-P. Freaking love the feel AND the look.

I need to get a pic of the grey one's on my C-Taper/i20's 3-P. Freaking love the feel AND the look.

Pics or it didn't happen...... ha ha, I bet those grey ones look nice...

Any of you guys building these up to midsize? If so do they still feel good? I was close to throwing these on my wedges until the genius at Golfsmith told me that he doesn't bend cast clubs even though I assured him that Bridgestone said it was ok... :bulgy-eyes: Ended up going to a nearby course that didn't have any of these yet.

Any of you guys building these up to midsize? If so do they still feel good? I was close to throwing these on my wedges until the genius at Golfsmith told me that he doesn't bend cast clubs even though I assured him that Bridgestone said it was ok... :bulgy-eyes: Ended up going to a nearby course that didn't have any of these yet.

I've got three wraps on mine and they feel fantastic. Not sure how many it takes to get to midsize.

I've got three wraps on mine and they feel fantastic. Not sure how many it takes to get to midsize.

That's close enough. Thanks!

For those coming to the last tour van stop, we do have both standard and midsize in black. The colors are standard however.

Mike,
I think they would look exceptional on your irons. I mean truly exceptional. Add some KBS Tour Custom White shafts and you would be on a different level.

For those coming to the last tour van stop, we do have both standard and midsize in black. The colors are standard however.

Mike,
I think they would look exceptional on your irons. I mean truly exceptional. Add some KBS Tour Custom White shafts and you would be on a different level.

no kidding, never even thought about the white shafts, those would look freaking amazing, so much for no pondering.

no kidding, never even thought about the white shafts, those would look freaking amazing, so much for no pondering.

DUDE!!! JB speaks the logic. Forget about replacing the irons, replace the shafts!!!!

Yusssssss!! Finally some progress here! And then you've got the option of grey/white/red/black for the Lamkin beauties that I'm going to make you put on them!

Very nice! I never did grab any of these grips. I saw them, but spaced it for some reason.

I grabbed a set and them gave them to somebody else, I think Texas Hacker that didnt get a chance to get any...cause that's just the kinda guy I am.

DUDE!!! JB speaks the logic. Forget about replacing the irons, replace the shafts!!!!

Yusssssss!! Finally some progress here! And then you've got the option of grey/white/red/black for the Lamkin beauties that I'm going to make you put on them!

hmm, 1 color or mix and match? or maybe a WHITEOUT across the board

hmm, 1 color or mix and match? or maybe a WHITEOUT across the board

I have white GP VDR's on my irons and I hate how faded and scuffed they look after 1 season.

Back