Lamkin Grips - THP Tour Van Events

no kidding, never even thought about the white shafts, those would look freaking amazing, so much for no pondering.

The white KBS look sweet in JB's Nikes, they perform as well. Your R9's would look nice.

Those look great Nerfny. I'm angry I didn't pick up any of these.

no kidding, never even thought about the white shafts, those would look freaking amazing, so much for no pondering.

You can take a gander at my irons and see what you think.

DUDE!!! JB speaks the logic. Forget about replacing the irons, replace the shafts!!!!

Yusssssss!! Finally some progress here! And then you've got the option of grey/white/red/black for the Lamkin beauties that I'm going to make you put on them!

I am rather logical with all things Atlanta Tour Van Event such as chili and grips.

The white KBS look sweet in JB's Nikes, they perform as well. Your R9's would look nice.

Thanks dude.

I have white GP VDR's on my irons and I hate how faded and scuffed they look after 1 season.

only white grip ive had has been on my putter, and Ive only had it for a few months now and it looks pretty beat already

I am rather logical with all things Atlanta Tour Van Event such as chili and grips.

Thanks dude.

I'll definitely take a gander and see if they catch my eye

Hmmm...wonder if the lamkins can replace my pure grips.

Maybe pure grips (thp) will replace my pure grips.

I have white GP VDR's on my irons and I hate how faded and scuffed they look after 1 season.

In my limited exposure to these (10 rounds?) and my long term exposure to the VDR's (50+ rounds) I'd say the wear on the Lamkin's are FAR better.

We just have to make sure Mike gets the right shafts this time.. He's one of the few people who hit the ball higher than I do, but I'd argue that has more to do with his de-lofting than anything else.. I'm sure you'll set the record straight on Sunday and I'll be hearing about it for 7 hours in a car hahaha!

In my limited exposure to these (10 rounds?) and my long term exposure to the VDR's (50+ rounds) I'd say the wear on the Lamkin's are FAR better.
This makes me happy, because I actually liked how my red VDR's wore.

This makes me happy, because I actually liked how my red VDR's wore.

Here's hoping I'm not wrong then haha! Also, I know XM23 was really battling his grip decision.. I bet he'd love to see a few pics of those grey Lamkin's on the C-Tapers!

Here's hoping I'm not wrong then haha! Also, I know XM23 was really battling his grip decision.. I bet he'd love to see a few pics of those grey Lamkin's on the C-Tapers!

Yep, I told him I'd get em up tonight. I think they'd look slick against the CT shaft and the lime ferrule.

I'm trying to decide which color I want to put on my Anser. Thanks to THP Tour Stop, I have one of every color.

I'm trying to decide which color I want to put on my Anser. Thanks to THP Tour Stop, I have one of every color.

go green!

I want to see pics

I'm going to get some of these

Here is the pink one I got off the Tour Van. It is an undersized grip, so you might need a few extra layers of tape.

E9BEBBC3-1A83-42F9-B92D-6CAB5AFC7BAD-2493-000001311C17244F_zps7bdc96b7.jpg

02D6248C-2915-40AF-8CE3-B5EE9D7BD4E2-2493-0000013144A92357_zps56378633.jpg

the pink ones look really good. I'm kind of jealous of Nerf's clubs.

Here is the pink one I got off the Tour Van. It is an undersized grip, so you might need a few extra layers of tape.

E9BEBBC3-1A83-42F9-B92D-6CAB5AFC7BAD-2493-000001311C17244F_zps7bdc96b7.jpg

02D6248C-2915-40AF-8CE3-B5EE9D7BD4E2-2493-0000013144A92357_zps56378633.jpg

Thanks buddy!

I may have to put this pink one on the Anser. Good call guys!

I thought the pattern on the RELs looked a bit weak at first, but that is not the case for their performance. A really nice grip and feels great as well, it's almost has the perfect blend between firmness and comfort!

The grey's I got off the Tour Van in Iowa on my i20's/C-Tapers (and CFS in the 3i) with 3 wraps. I like.

DSC_04052.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

The towel is SO bright it makes the end caps look not clean, but they are, I promise!

They look great Jman, the gray are my third favorite of the colours, after the electric blue and the orange.

Those do look really good Jman. Especially with those shafts.

They look great Jman, the gray are my third favorite of the colours, after the electric blue and the orange.

I thought about just going red or all out rainbow. JB nudged me toward the grey's and I'm glad as hell he did. They look really really good and should be a good level of not showing dirt too terribly.

Those do look really good Jman. Especially with those shafts.

Thanks D!

I thought about just going red or all out rainbow. JB nudged me toward the grey's and I'm glad as hell he did. They look really really good and should be a good level of not showing dirt too terribly.

Thanks D!
Thats a good call. I'm a big fan of my rainbow.

Just saw on Facebook that Lamkin is expanding the color offerings in the midsize and oversize. And the neon pink is now available in standard sizing.

"Lamkin is very pleased to announce the expansion of the popular R.E.L. 3GEN grips to include 5 new colors in the midsize and oversize models, plus the neon pink will be available in a standard size model. The new color options will be available in November!"

60775_10151093350566864_372997644_n.jpg

Back