Motoo's Golf Adventure

I'm looking forward to playing with you Saturday. I can give you some thoughts on Georgia and South Carolina courses during the round.

I can't wait to follow your journey, I am sure it will be a great one and the members of THP will make it a lifelong memory. Wish I was going to be along your journey, I would be glad to tee it up with you. Hopefully sometime in the future we will meet up at the Outing or a Morgan Cup and we can tee it up together.

Tee time is set man. I'll pm you my number later on. Safe travels.

hasubuqa.jpg

and I am off. Spending the night in Columbia, MD.

safe travels man, just caught up on the thread, you got some awesome golf lined up and a big group of THPers to hang with in ATL

Looking forward to teeing it up with you on Saturday buddy! Safe travels!

I will keep the updates posted on the front page so its organized. I will try and get some good pictures tomorrow.

Be safe have a good trip and see ya in Atlanta !

If you head West via I-20 and end up coming through North Louisiana, let me know!

Dang Mitch I would have played bulle rock with you! In fact I will be there tomorrow. Golden horseshoe is great too. Let me know when you will be around this area in MD again.

I was just in Williamsburg! Wish I would have seen this earlier. Anyway hope your travels go well. We can't control life, but we can control how we respond to it. Hang in there!

Dang Mitch I would have played bulle rock with you! In fact I will be there tomorrow. Golden horseshoe is great too. Let me know when you will be around this area in MD again.

No worries, ended up just making today a travel day and it was pretty short notice anyway.

I was just in Williamsburg! Wish I would have seen this earlier. Anyway hope your travels go well. We can't control life, but we can control how we respond to it. Hang in there!

Did you play at all? I played there with my dad when I was 8 or so but I cannot quite remember what course. If all goes well I should be there around lunch so I think I am going to check the outlets to see if there is any golf stuff and then wander around.

No worries, ended up just making today a travel day and it was pretty short notice anyway.

Did you play at all? I played there with my dad when I was 8 or so but I cannot quite remember what course. If all goes well I should be there around lunch so I think I am going to check the outlets to see if there is any golf stuff and then wander around.

Didn't get to play. Brought the clubs but went to the Jamestown Settlement with the kids which was fun and then the pool.

On pace for 100+ but nice views.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348610627588.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348610627588.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
nice Mitch i'm jealous! if i didn't have this pro am i would have went a long with you bro! let me know when you make it back up this way i'll meet you somewhere and we can get another round in before your trips over if you want.

Teeing it up tomorrow with Mitch at my favorite course. If Mitch likes an 80* sunny day then he is in for a treat.

Teeing it up tomorrow with Mitch at my favorite course. If Mitch likes an 80* sunny day then he is in for a treat.

thats awesome Frank..... Mitch is fun to tee it up with! glad you guys are gonna have great weather.

When you come back up and through if you come up the eastern shore let me know. I'll take you to a local track or over toward Ocean City, MD.

First post updated with todays events.

nice Mitch i'm jealous! if i didn't have this pro am i would have went a long with you bro! let me know when you make it back up this way i'll meet you somewhere and we can get another round in before your trips over if you want.

When is your pro am? I think you should hope on a plane and meet me when its over. :bananadance:

80 is pushing it, I am going to need someone to follow me around all day with umbrella shielding me from the sun.

When you come back up and through if you come up the eastern shore let me know. I'll take you to a local track or over toward Ocean City, MD.

I don't know if I will be in the MD area again but if I am I will let you know.

Safe travels, man. I'll see you this weekend in Hotlanta.

Good luck on your Journey, if you make it into Texas or even Louisiana give me a shout, I don't mind driving to play a round

Good luck on your Journey, if you make it into Texas or even Louisiana give me a shout, I don't mind driving to play a round

This ^^^is without a doubt solid! Needing to go to bed, but happened across your update. I am impressed with your fortitude to take on this adventure after what has happened and possibly more so that you stepped back to take on the care giving for your father during that tumultuous time in your life. Kudos, and hope these travels bring you joy. Will subscribe and check in on such an inspiring thread. Be safe...

Thanks guys, I need to decide what to do soon. Today is going to be a long one, I am up now trying to do some planning and I need to be out of the hotel by lunch, tee time is around 2 and then its a 5 hour drive to Hilton Head so I probably wont be there until midnight or so. Then Friday I believe my tee time is 1230 and then its another 5 hour drive to Atlanta so I probably wont be there until 10.

Back