Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

Sounded like Lyla was going to raise them.

Yeah, that's what I got out of it too

I was suprised the Opies mom wasn't at least at the wake though

All in all last night was pretty meh. I know every episode can't be full of action and grit but after the episode before this one kinda sucked.

All in all last night was pretty meh. I know every episode can't be full of action and grit but after the episode before this one kinda sucked.

Agreed, Jrod.
My question is, who reported the ***** house? I believe the slutty little blonde that she didn't do it. Was it Clay?

Agreed, Jrod.
My question is, who reported the ***** house? I believe the slutty little blonde that she didn't do it. Was it Clay?

Think clay called the cops, and I think clay is in with the new SOA nomads that came on this season that are responsible for the home break ins.

Agreed, Jrod.

I definitely think it was Clay. Doing his best to get Gemma away from that dude.

I didnt think of Clay but I bet it was him. I think it was smart of Jax to partner with Ese Jimmy Smits because it gets two things accomplished some business on the side away from running guns and him away from Gemma and Clay.

I think Clay is in on the break-ins as well, but, I am still confused by that. I know a couple episodes ago they showed them dumping the safe and showing the contents which I thought were birth certs. Soooooo.....it was Clay's safe...why did he need someone to steal it?

Ebbs and flows man. If every episode was as intense as last week the show would've lasted a year tops.

Clay is definatley playing his own game and the nomads seem to be part of it, but I don't think it was him who called the cops. I'm thinking it was that madam who called to drive a wedge between gemma and nero, and she is the one who called Nero's crew and told them where to find the blonde, knowing full well Jax and Chibs would be there.

I'm catching up on the couple shows I've missed.

Spoiler
Just watched Ope die

It legitimately pissed me off. I am tempted to stop watching the show completely.

Spoiler
Just watched Ope die

It legitimately pissed me off. I am tempted to stop watching the show completely.
It pissed me off too, dude. Angered me, actually.

This weeks show, nothing to spectacular, pretty lackluster, but made some good setups.

It pissed me off too, dude. Angered me, actually.

This weeks show, nothing to spectacular, pretty lackluster, but made some good setups.

Yeah, nothing too great.. I'm really off on this show right now.. I feel like Jax was pissed and everything, but would he really be in that much control?

Yeah, nothing too great.. I'm really off on this show right now.. I feel like Jax was pissed and everything, but would he really be in that much control?
Looking at the bigger picture, that's my guess.

Finally started this tonight before the debate. Got through 2 ep's, I'm a dumba** for not watching earlier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler
Just watched Ope die

I have never seen the show but two guys were talking about it at the gym this morning. One of them said exactly this.

I have never seen the show but two guys were talking about it at the gym this morning. One of them said exactly this.

Seriously? I believe it. I was so mad watching it.. Things on TV shouldn't make me mad hahaha!

Seriously? I believe it. I was so mad watching it.. Things on TV shouldn't make me mad hahaha!

Dude I think everyone loved Ope and that scene was one of the hardest scenes to watch as Ive ever seen on TV. You cant stop watching now though.

Dude I think everyone loved Ope and that scene was one of the hardest scenes to watch as Ive ever seen on TV. You cant stop watching now though.
Definitely the hardest thing I have ever watched on TV.

Definitely the hardest thing I have ever watched on TV.

See I watched that episode the other night as my first episode ever, it didn't get to me too much though because of that. Now, when I get caught up, I'd bet I'm going to be pissed. Ep's 3 and 4 for me tonight.

See I watched that episode the other night as my first episode ever, it didn't get to me too much though because of that. Now, when I get caught up, I'd bet I'm going to be pissed. Ep's 3 and 4 for me tonight.
Yeah man, being your first episode ever, it probably didnt hit you like the rest of us. Opie was by far my favorite guy on the show. He had gone through so much, you just wanted him to finally catch a break...but I guess, in the end, he finally found peace.

Yeah man, being your first episode ever, it probably didnt hit you like the rest of us. Opie was by far my favorite guy on the show. He had gone through so much, you just wanted him to finally catch a break...but I guess, in the end, he finally found peace.
Yep, it piqued me to sit down on Netflix and finally work my way through the episodes from the start though, so I am excited for that.

Either that or this Jman guy is way more hardcore then we think. He just took a beat down to his death with a pipe is all lol.

The scene where tig saw his daughter get cooked right in front of him was rough too. Having a daughter myself I felt some rage during that one.

Either that or this Jman guy is way more hardcore then we think. He just took a beat down to his death with a pipe is all lol.

The scene where tig saw his daughter get cooked right in front of him was rough too. Having a daughter myself I felt some rage during that one.

I am a scary dude.

Nah. :alien:

Back