Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

Meh, Ope's gone. He was my favorite. I hope Jax goes nuts.

Yeah, Ope has been my favorite from the very beginning....I didn't like this at all....Jax needs to kill the guard and then hunt down Michael from Lost and send his butt back to the Island

And I am really starting to dislike Gemma too!

So, who thinks Opie ans his Beanie will be buried together, and who thinks they get separate coffins?

Last edited:
Stayed away from the thread until I could watch this morning.....INTENSE!!!! Man that was tough......

1. The guard from themprison is gonna get it.....
2. Maybe not this season but Pope gets it as well

man that was a tough episode ...i thought for a second there opie was going to stomp those guys out. i was waiting on Jax to go upside Tig's head there at the end

ready to find out what clay is up to cause he is plotting something for sure.

man that was a tough episode ...i thought for a second there opie was going to stomp those guys out. i was waiting on Jax to go upside Tig's head there at the end

ready to find out what clay is up to cause he is plotting something for sure.
I thought Opie was going to take all four of them out as well. I hate when my favorite character gets offed.

Question about last night; Was Jax going to throw himself in to the ring to fight and Opie jumped on the guard before he could?

I thought Opie was going to take all four of them out as well. I hate when my favorite character gets offed.

Question about last night; Was Jax going to throw himself in to the ring to fight and Opie jumped on the guard before he could?

Yeah, that's what I thought was going to happen. Or they were going to jump the guards.

Yeah, that's what I thought was going to happen. Or they were going to jump the guards.

I think the same thing. Opie knew what Jax would do and he didn't want him to leave Tara and the kids. Plus he knew Jax would make sure his kids are taken care of.

the way i interpreted it was they were all going to jump on those guards

I finally got to watch this one, think I'm in shock. "Laying Pipe" makes sense for both the last couple show's, haha. I expected Tig to go, not Opie. All hell needs to come down next week, I want to see Jax standing in that prison office giving the orders by the end of next weeks show.

the way i interpreted it was they were all going to jump on those guards

That's what I thought as well.

Man, Ope, I knew you were going to do that. Dammit! The show won't be the same for me but I've seen them working that character out over the past few episodes. He was a badass and a loyal friend.

Really disappointed to see opie go. I know its the ebb and flow of tv but I'd have rather seen just about anyone else die.

That's what I thought as well.

Man, Ope, I knew you were going to do that. Dammit! The show won't be the same for me but I've seen them working that character out over the past few episodes. He was a badass and a loyal friend.
That's how I felt after it ended last night. Almost like I didnt want to watch it without Opie being around. I wish they would have offed Juice, I cant stand that dude.

That's how I felt after it ended last night. Almost like I didnt want to watch it without Opie being around. I wish they would have offed Juice, I cant stand that dude.

Man Juice is awesome. He's the most funny character in the show!

Juice is a rat who couldn't even off himself. No thanks.

Can't argue that but his comedic value is good for the show.

Sounds like some of the posting on THP lately... :beat-up:

Hmm me or the Seahawks/Packers thread?

In all honesty I think were all a little guilty of it so no not you or any one person, just lots of funny or interesting posting lately. But were getting off topic and its my fault.

RIP Ope! Dudes, Ive been thinking about that scene all damn day. Its not real I know but damn wtf. Makes me mad.

Makes me think about what I'd do for a friend. Talk about the ultimate sacrifice

Makes me think about what I'd do for a friend. Talk about the ultimate sacrifice

No kiddin dude. Im not sure I could watch my friend get beaten to death like that right in front of me. I know I would have had a very similar conversation with the guard.

I still can't believe that happened, I'm with the group that thought Jax was gonna jump the Sgt. And end up in the box himself.

No kiddin dude. Im not sure I could watch my friend get beaten to death like that right in front of me. I know I would have had a very similar conversation with the guard.

That was tough to watch, that guard will be forgotten for a couple episodes...them.....boom

That was tough to watch, that guard will be forgotten for a couple episodes...them.....boom

I wonder if they follow up on that part? I sure hope so, that guard needs to get whats coming to him.

I wonder if they follow up on that part? I sure hope so, that guard needs to get whats coming to him.

I don't think they would have had Jax tell him he was going to kill him if it wasn't going to happen.

Back