THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Man you guys are getting on the road again? Freakin awesome! You guys that have never hooked up with fellow THP'ers are in for a treat, it's a great time with great people, memories will be made.

We need something I stand a chance at winning. Putting is not my forte.

Long drive ain't gonna work either. Wedge contest

I can't fit in those thing dude plus I feel like I should be listening to Jack Johnson and talking about "films" or something if I ride ina VW.

I kid , sorta:alien:

U got a spot in the deanvoy

I can't fit in those thing dude plus I feel like I should be listening to Jack Johnson and talking about "films" or something if I ride ina VW.

I kid , sorta:alien:

haha it's a GLI.. It's like the Anti Vee Dub. And COME ON! It's awesome.

Im crossing my fingers for a backwards shot contest.

Great things will occur my friend. Great things.

All I will say is this. The ambiguously dynamic duo of Mike and Dan have put something incredible together. We wanted to blow it out of the water as our last stop and thank those that made all of this possible. So you guys that decided to join the "club", we have something special planned!!!

THPers stepped up in a big way.. Bigger than I ever expected it to be.

And Mike has us dialed in at some real quality courses. The next couple weeks are going to feel like months.

How about a trick shot contest?

And Mike has us dialed in at some real quality courses. The next couple weeks are going to feel like months.

No doubt dude! It's going to be killing me

I agree with all of this. I am already pumped up and still realize its two weeks out!

Seriously. Tappin'.

I dont know we THPers have witnessed a fellow THPer sky a ball off the top of his driver 50 feet in the air than come down 10 yards in front of us. It was a epic shot. i wont mention who did it but Dlevitt even chuckled at himself for it

Got it dude. I think RxGus was roommate hunting.

The fact that you guys will be in the same place at the same time will answer a lot of questions...hehe

The fact that you guys will be in the same place at the same time will answer a lot of questions...hehe

Oh man.. Is there an inside joke lingering around here?

Gus, are you my long lost brother or something? I am relatively certain that's unlikely.

JT can bounce it off the brim of his cap from the round. Pretty sweet shot

Yeah. It was pretty sick. But I think the Rope Hook Heyzeus would beat that.

Where's ddec? He got this locked up?

Oh man.. Is there an inside joke lingering around here?

Gus, are you my long lost brother or something? I am relatively certain that's unlikely.

No inside joke, just busting hump

Working on it still

I dont know we THPers have witnessed a fellow THPer sky a ball off the top of his driver 50 feet in the air than come down 10 yards in front of us. It was a epic shot. i wont mention who did it but Dlevitt even chuckled at himself for it

Haha, is this the shot with the Razr Fit that he left his signature on?

Back