The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game for the Colts.

How bad is that packers defense? Worse then the Dallas defense.

Guess not.

I never would've guessed that. The Colts were missing Freeney, Angerer, and Dabis in the defensive side of the ball. But that team was motivated.
I guessed it, I had some $$$$$$$$$ on the colts. I'm very proud of them.

Guess not.

I never would've guessed that. The Colts were missing Freeney, Angerer, and Dabis in the defensive side of the ball. But that team was motivated.

I thought freeney played today?

Had to lay my noggin down with a huge headache. Caught the last half of the fourth. These Packers need some work.

Kevin

Dolphins are 2 missed field goals away from being 4-1. A good win today on the road against the Bengals takes them to 2-3 on the year. Everyone likes to focus on the QB play, but I like that the Dolphins are able to run the ball on offense and stop the run on defense.

Dolphins are 2 missed field goals away from being 4-1. A good win today on the road against the Bengals takes them to 2-3 on the year. Everyone likes to focus on the QB play, but I like that the Dolphins are able to run the ball on offense and stop the run on defense.

Reggie Bush has really emerged as a solid RB since he left for Miami. As a Saints fan I saw him a lot when he first came into the league. He's a guy who just needs touches in order to get into rhythm and he was never going to get that in New Orleans.

Seriously, Cam Newton right now is 3-16 passing? That's embarrassing for an NFL quarterback, I don't care who you are.

Wow the Denver defense is just an embarrassment today. 3rd and 17 and they let NE run for a first down. Manning isn't even getting a chance to score points. Denver is allowing runs and short passes all day so NE is running A LOT of clock down on their drives

Seriously, Cam Newton right now is 3-16 passing? That's embarrassing for an NFL quarterback, I don't care who you are.

It sure is. We are watching that game along with a few others and his passes are just awful. He just has not progressed the way many expected and starting with the finish of last year (his passes) and the way its going this year so far, you have to wonder how the progression will continue.

Wouldn't be bad if you're Matt Cassel.

It sure is. We are watching that game along with a few others and his passes are just awful. He just has not progressed the way many expected and starting with the finish of last year (his passes) and the way its going this year so far, you have to wonder how the progression will continue.
I just dont see it happening, him progressing that is. A ton of talent, but doesnt seem like has had made strides at all from where he was last year, if anything it looks as if he has taken a step back.

I just dont see it happening, him progressing that is. A ton of talent, but doesnt seem like has had made strides at all from where he was last year, if anything it looks as if he has taken a step back.

Some say look at the schedules. It reminds me a bit of the Bucs and their Rookie QB a few years ago. Play a last place schedule and look like a million bucks. Come in and face harder defenses and struggle. I won't compare the two QBs, because they are very different, but the parallels are there in some ways.

Some say look at the schedules. It reminds me a bit of the Bucs and their Rookie QB a few years ago. Play a last place schedule and look like a million bucks. Come in and face harder defenses and struggle. I won't compare the two QBs, because they are very different, but the parallels are there in some ways.
Good comparison, actually. Not comparing the two in terms of talent/skill, but I think you hit the nail on the head, and it's one of the reasons why so many Bucs fans STILL think Freeman is a franchise QB, when it's apparent he's not.

Good comparison, actually. Not comparing the two in terms of talent/skill, but I think you hit the nail on the head, and it's one of the reasons why so many Bucs fans STILL think Freeman is a franchise QB, when it's apparent he's not.

Exactly. When you play last place teams and they have the lead on you and go into prevent, it makes young QBs look excellent. Now we are seeing QBs that have not progressed like they should and it has people puzzled.

I don't think either guy is "out", by any means, but they have to start showing some progression.

Had to lay my noggin down with a huge headache. Caught the last half of the fourth. These Packers need some work.

Kevin

That was a shocker to me.

Speaking of going from an easy schedule in one year to a hard schedule in the next year: Denver Broncos this year.

Hester looking like a receiver. Wow.

5-0 for the Falcons. Last 2 wins werent pretty but I will take it. Especially come back win on the road in Washington. Raiders visit the Dome next week.

Tap Tap Taparoo

5-0 for the Falcons. Last 2 wins werent pretty but I will take it. Especially come back win on the road in Washington. Raiders visit the Dome next week.

You like a lot of random sports teams dude haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back