Just joined - from Columbia SC

golfurr

I am happy.
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, just a quick introduction. Been playing about 4 years seriously, now in my early 40's. Current index is in the 11 range. I try to do something golf related probably five days a week. I enjoy tournament play but I never win. I'm like the friend that gets invited to the poker game just to juice up the pot. Just kidding. I've been reading the site some for the past couple days and decided I might join in.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! What part of Columbia are you located and where do you usually play?

Welcome to the family!!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone for the reply. I'll need a little while to get accustomed to how things work around here - but I appreciate the warm welcome.

scgolfer - I'm in West Cola - I play all over the area but mostly either at Cobblestone or Charwood. Cobblestone is one of my favorites in town but Charwood is close to home and cheap so I practice there a lot. I tend to walk 9 ion the evenings after work a bunch so these courses, being 27 hollers, works good for that. I also play Mid Carolina, Indian River, LinRick, etc etc. I do some of the SCGA tournaments also the "am tour" events so I get to try different courses out through that.

Welcome enjoy yourself

welcome to tHP

welcome! I too live in Columbia

Welcome to thp

Don't forget to check out the new contest we just launched tonight in the contest section and some of the upcoming events like the THP Invitational.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: Good to have ya.

Welcome to THP

Don't forget to check out the new contest we just launched tonight in the contest section and some of the upcoming events like the THP Invitational.
OK I will. Still trying to figure out my way around here, it's like walking into a whole new world :)

Actually one of the things I'm interested in is the Morgan Cup (?) but I'm not sure yet if it is for me with my playing level or more for low handicappers or scratch golfers.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to THP, glad you decided to join in.

OK I will. Still trying to figure out my way around here, it's like walking into a whole new world :)

Actually one of the things I'm interested in is the Morgan Cup (?) but I'm not sure yet if it is for me with my playing level or more for low handicappers or scratch golfers.

Any HC 18 or under is fine for the Morgan Cup. Deadline to enter is coming up quick though. Welcome to THP!

Back