Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I really hope this years sign-ups and outing in general are alot less stressful for JB & GG.

Same here buddy, maybe the non refundable deposit will help some.

Same here buddy, maybe the non refundable deposit will help some.

I think it will. Could there be a couple dropouts prior to the event? Of course, life happens. Hopefully I'm wrong and there's not 1!

I think it will. Could there be a couple dropouts prior to the event? Of course, life happens. Hopefully I'm wrong and there's not 1!

I certainly do believe there will be a few dropouts, heck I could even be one, who knows. I am like you though mw, I hope no one has to dropout this coming year.

Yes perry in one week there will be a made dash of emails flooding GG inbox. Can't wait to see everyone next May. It is sure to be a grand time.

Dude I can't wait, hope to see you guys again soon.

Signups coming soon...Yippee.

I did my little discount double check with the wife last night and I am still outing approved! :angel:

I will be signing up on Monday as soon as registration opens.

I did my little discount double check with the wife last night and I am still outing approved! :angel:

I will be signing up on Monday as soon as registration opens.

Save me a place in line cookie. I have a feeling there will be a mad rush.

I really hope this years sign-ups and outing in general are alot less stressful for JB & GG.

Thanks! Like others have said I think the Non-refundable deposit will eliminate people from jumping in without being 100% committed. However, once it's time for me to arrange villas....then I might get some gray hair.

I cannot wait for this!

I've had a rough couple of weeks, lots of things going wrong, but the outing is one thing that WILL HAPPEN! When JB is this excited about an event, you know it's got to be special.

The better half asked when signups was and I told her....she said I assume you are getting up early and will ready for the signups...I said yeah, alarm will be set for the day. Her response.....You better damn be on there, I don't want to miss this!!

The better half asked when signups was and I told her....she said I assume you are getting up early and will ready for the signups...I said yeah, alarm will be set for the day. Her response.....You better damn be on there, I don't want to miss this!!

Ha, that's the spirit! My wife is set on it too, she's looking forward to shopping and relaxing without me for a couple of days I think!

:clapp: I like your better half!!

Ha, that's the spirit! My wife is set on it too, she's looking forward to shopping and relaxing without me for a couple of days I think!

Orlando is a great place for that. The outlet malls are amazing! In fact, I am thinking about skipping golf one day to go shopping haha. Now that we don't live near them I miss them. Plus Reunion has every amenity she could ask for, amazing pools, great food and a spa. Of course she also has Disney World, Universal Studios and Seaworld (my personal favorite).

GG, this is probably a little early to ask, but is there going to be anything setup for those who are bringing a better half to do as a group or will they be on their own to set something up like that?

Orlando is a great place for that. The outlet malls are amazing! In fact, I am thinking about skipping golf one day to go shopping haha. Now that we don't live near them I miss them. Plus Reunion has every amenity she could ask for, amazing pools, great food and a spa. Of course she also has Disney World, Universal Studios and Seaworld (my personal favorite).

Good thing is we've been to Orlando before, so Nic has a good idea of the sort of things she could do. Looking at the Reunion site, you could have an amazing holiday while never leaving the grounds! Pretty sure shopping will be high on Nic's agenda though, and if you're easily swayed, she'll have you there!

GG, this is probably a little early to ask, but is there going to be anything setup for those who are bringing a better half to do as a group or will they be on their own to set something up like that?

Like you'd be able to organise anything for them...they'll be plotting and planning on their own already! :D

No, we will not be organizing anything for non-golfers, but I am happy to offer suggestions of things to do and get non-golfers in contact with other non-golfers so they can organize something.

Like you'd be able to organise anything for them...they'll be plotting and planning on their own already! :D

Haha...mine pretty much just goes with the flow, she'll plan a little, but otherwise she just goes with it.

No, we will not be organizing anything for non-golfers, but I am happy to offer suggestions of things to do and get non-golfers in contact with other non-golfers so they can organize something.

Spa afternoon for golfing and non golfing significant others.

Haha...mine pretty much just goes with the flow, she'll plan a little, but otherwise she just goes with it.

Introduce her to the crazy Scottish woman, she'll have plenty to do! haha.

Got the "go ahead" from the boss man today, so I'll be there next May without a doubt. I can't wait! He appreciated me asking this time way in advance instead of dropping the "oh by the way, I'm going to FL in a few weeks" line like I did last year.

Got the "go ahead" from the boss man today, so I'll be there next May without a doubt. I can't wait! He appreciated me asking this time way in advance instead of dropping the "oh by the way, I'm going to FL in a few weeks" line like I did last year.

Can't wait to tee it up again down there with you buddy!

Nice man.

Atta boy staples! Just don't mess up your wrist next year. Hope I get to play with you in may! Although, the boss said, Morgan cup entry or outing!? Tough decision there!

Signups are creeping closer!!!

Thats awesome bro!! this year we can just room together instead of golfing all day together and parting ways. Its a nice bromance

Back