The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

FIFY bwahahaha

Damn it David I'll be so mad at myself if I don't get up there one way or another!

Haha 4 men bigger and stronger then myself appreciate their lives a hell of a lot more because of me

Lessons learned at the Morgan Cup

Lessons learned at the Morgan Cup

who has been to the morgan cup and what lessons have u learned that u can pass on to guys who havent

who has been to the morgan cup and what lessons have u learned that u can pass on to guys who havent

That you can never get in if you do not try.
That THP Events are special.
That the journey is just as big as the event.
Golf is game that is supposed to make you smile.

I could be here all day.

While its not the Morgan Cup, THP has an event in your home state next weekend. If you want to see what THPers and THP events are all about, there is an easy way.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?36607-THP-Tour-Van-Event-OHIO

ya i saw the thing coming up in miamisburg i just dont have the money to go down there right now

OK i am sick to death of listening to guys say "I don't think I have what it takes to be part of MC2013". Simple as grow a pair. I'm a guy who lives on a small little island off the coast of Europe called Ireland. I wear my heart on my sleeve and THP on my chest. I put myself and my personality on youtube for the world to see and I am dame proud of what I did in MC 2.0. Hell I won 2.5 out of 4 points for Team Hackers and i'll do it again.

HARDEN up and enter, stop thinking about what may be and start thinking about what could be!!!!!

True, and agreed! I'm from Finland, a nation which population is closer to dhjkellys hometown than any country. :)
It's far away from the Morgan Cup, and I play bad golf and my English is even worse. But I came, filmed and entered. Go and do videos, enter, there's nothing to loose!

I just got an idea for a promo that knocks my old one out of the water.. It's a great feeling!

I just got an idea for a promo that knocks my old one out of the water.. It's a great feeling!

That's awesome to hear...get er done

Gonna get to my bio today and hopefully my promo in the next couple of days. Still working on the details for the promo though....

Can next week be here already so we can see who made it haha. The tension is thick!

That's great Thain! Can't wait to see it.

And.........

I'm in

Nice Frank! Good luck to ya!

Thanks. 90 total seconds of Frank, should be good :banana:

Nice Frank! Good luck!

Feeling good today, think I'll ask the wife about the outing.

Successfully uploaded my Bio to Youtube. Halfway there boys!

I'm most interested in the bios

Love seeing people post that videos are done and submitted. Way to go guys, this is just the beginning!!

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

Yep, confirmation email received from GG. I'm all set boys, no I sit and wait...congrats to everyone that is entering videos.

Yep, confirmation email received from GG. I'm all set boys, no I sit and wait...congrats to everyone that is entering videos.

Break a leg cuz and good luck to all entries :thumb:

Back