The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir!!! Everything in my bag is staying as is shows below and there is no more changing around. I am very happy right now!!

I'm surprised someone hasn't previously told you to pick some sticks and stay them. Like a handsome old lefty someone.

Kevin

Makes making progress a little easier once you settle in with a bag of tools. There's a lot of equipment out there I want, but seeing my scores get lower are more appealing.

That's awesome to hear Gman. Seeing hard work pay off makes you feel so good :)

Proud of ya playing good golf old buddy :clapp:! Ride the tide while it's high :blob:

Absolutely guys and thank you!!! Something has just clicked for me since I came back from the Iowa tour stop. Maybe it was finally playing with Duey and Smalls after all these years :D . It has been great to get my issues with my driver worked out!! A big thank you again to 10yard for the shaft he sent me, it is really working well!! I know the good will continue if I remain focused and simply get my butt out to the course regularly and play. I have the skills, just need to bring them out!!!

I'm surprised someone hasn't previously told you to pick some sticks and stay them. Like a handsome old lefty someone.

Kevin

Yes there was this wise old lefty who advised me of that. I think it was you so I am not sure where the handsome came from but still it is appreciated!! :D

Yes there was this wise old lefty who advised me of that. I think it was you so I am not sure where the handsome came from but still it is appreciated!! :D

Glad you're playing well, my friend. More fun that way.

Kevin

Glad you're playing well, my friend. More fun that way.

Kevin

I know you all understand what I am about to say but I am seeing the game totally differently now. It is weird but fun at the same time. Just a calmness over me and all the stress is gone from my game. And once that left...BOOM! the better rounds started.

Went to play one my "in" courses right now and got turned away. This place is never busy but I was told I couldn't tee off till 2:30 which was way too late. Left and went to Frog Hollow down the road. Get there and there's a wedding. And it's on the first tee box. Who the eff puts a wedding on the first tee? Luckily they were almost done and there was serious eye candy.

Went to play one my "in" courses right now and got turned away. This place is never busy but I was told I couldn't tee off till 2:30 which was way too late. Left and went to Frog Hollow down the road. Get there and there's a wedding. And it's on the first tee box. Who the eff puts a wedding on the first tee? Luckily they were almost done and there was serious eye candy.

Well if you could not play golf at least you got to enjoy some candy. Everyone enjoys a little candy!!

First time even on this thread. I am torched. Rented a car to drive to Birmingham, a Ford Escape. 31mpg on the hwy; ours got 21. My 92 Cressida gets that & I did not have to rent it! 2. Trying to work out the ATL Invitational arrangements is a pain in the @$$. I found cheap round trip transportation($25), but do not think they will allow the clubs as baggage! 3. Tried to get the FedEx rate to ship & am locked out of my own account! Last, it is 1:58 in the frickin' morning, I slept 3 hrs last night & can't wind down now! Arrgh!

After 5 weeks apart, I forgot how dang messy my wife is. Dirty clothes all over the place, kitchen sink with dirty dishes, shoes piled up by the door. I love her dearly but she's no "Suzy Housewife". She is flying home tomorrow morning & I won't see her again for a few more weeks. I have a cold that would kill a lesser man.

You just gave new meaning to Wedding crashed....lol@ eye candy, nothing wrong with that

After 5 weeks apart, I forgot how dang messy my wife is. Dirty clothes all over the place, kitchen sink with dirty dishes, shoes piled up by the door. I love her dearly but she's no "Suzy Housewife". She is flying home tomorrow morning & I won't see her again for a few more weeks. I have a cold that would kill a lesser man.

After 5 weeks apart I hope you guys were making up for lost time. That would explain the mess

After 5 weeks apart I hope you guys were making up for lost time. That would explain the mess

We did so I guess I should stop complaining. Doing the dishes now & then off to the fair. It's beautiful today & should be on the range or course.

Did they let you play through?

I can just imagine;

"If anyone objects to this Marriage, let them speak now, or forever..."

Kmac: "Mind if I play through..?"

Stupid tournament has my favorite range closed today, guess I have to go to Duke's range. It's nice, but all down hill. Never know how far I hit the damn ball.

Funny you mention this cause this happened to us at the Des Moines outing hah.

Thats a rant and a happy happy all in one. Nothing like some nice eyecandy dude

Feel like I've been put through a meat grinder today after yesterdays "longest day at the bar", lol. Played in a pool tournament getting there at 10am and finished around 11pm. I was flat out of gas by the end and finished 2nd place for a nice payday, but not sure it was worth 12 fricking hours.

Edit: oh yea, some nice eye candy there as well.

WOW it's been a whirlwind for us the last couple of weeks :dazed:. Yesterday was the first fun day we have allowed ourselves in quite some time. We played our potential new home course and it is beautiful! I can't wait for another round on it soon. Tomorrow we close on our home in Gray, Ga. which will be a huge relief plus give us some breathing room on our budget. This move plus a few other things has been a bundle to deal with. It's about to all settle down and get back to normal. I'm ready for some relaxation for sure. Yesterday as Kelly and I were out with the car it started smoking. Smelt like an outdoor grill with charcoal with smoke coming out from under the hood.:banghead: We had just parked at the golf course so now we have to figure out where to take it. The Pro shop gave us an auto shop in Monroe, Ga to go and check out the problem. We made it there and they were great! They said it was a power steering leak and had to order a part which will be in Monday. They put more fluid in and said it will be ok to drive for short distances until Monday a.m. so we went back out and played Monroe CC. Now Monday morning we have a bee keeper coming to extract honey bees in our wall, a car to work on, and our other home to sign closing papers on! I will be glad when all this mess clears up.

Goodness man, y'all have had a heap of issues lately. Did the fluid reservoir bust on the power steering?

Goodness man, y'all have had a heap of issues lately. Did the fluid reservoir bust on the power steering?

Gosh I hope it's not the power steering as that sounds expensive :bulgy-eyes:. He was looking at some type of hose which was leaking and then said he will order it and fix the car Monday a.m.

What kind of car is it I can probably tell you exactly whats leaking.

What kind of car is it I can probably tell you exactly whats leaking.

It's a 2004 Honda Accord. Whatever was leaking was causing smoke to come out from under the hood. It was a bit disturbing being in a new town, not knowing where a to take the cat etc. The pro shop sent us to a really good auto shop IMO. If they do right by me Monday I will be buying some new truck tires from them in the very near future.

Gosh I hope it's not the power steering as that sounds expensive :bulgy-eyes:. He was looking at some type of hose which was leaking and then said he will order it and fix the car Monday a.m.

Ah ok, I misinterpreted your other post. That's great the proshop gave you a good recommendation. Sounds like a nice friendly club to join :)

It's a 2004 Honda Accord. Whatever was leaking was causing smoke to come out from under the hood. It was a bit disturbing being in a new town, not knowing where a to take the cat etc. The pro shop sent us to a really good auto shop IMO. If they do right by me Monday I will be buying some new truck tires from them in the very near future.

More than likely the pump itself. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back