KBS Unveils All New Fit System

This is cool. I'll definitely go through this one now to see what it puts out!

Looks like I should go from stiff to regular or R+ in the Tours which matches some of the conversations in the KBS Thread. I think it is an improvement but I have a gripe. I do not like the 6 iron distance question as lofts on 6 irons vary quite a bit. I wonder what they consider a standard loft for a 6 iron.

Great point about the 6 iron, I did not think of that. Something that should be considered.

Well it gave me KBS Tour S for my irons, KBS Hybrid S for my hybrid, and KBS Tour S for my wedges. Cool.

I just went through the new fit system website. I like the personalized finish with the choice of either emailing or printing the results. Also, even though I'm not sure if it really makes a difference, I like having the ability to identify the amount of spin you would prefer to have on your irons as part of the fitting data. One down side is that I know I prefer a 130g weight iron shaft, or close to that, and provided that in my own data when I went thru the fitting system. The results showed that a KBS Tour S iron shaft was recommended, but it didn't clarify if it was the Parallel Tip or Tapered Tip shaft. The Parallel Tip S weighs 130g and the Tapered Tip weighs in at 120g.

Very quick and easy to use. I ran through it and this is what it came up with. Interesting considering I was thinking of changing to KBS shafts

Iron Shaft Recommendation
KBS TOUR - R+
IRON SHAFT

Hybrid Shaft Recommendation
KBS TOUR - R
HYBRID SHAFT

Wedge Shaft Recommendation
KBS WEDGE - R
WEDGE SHAFT

well, isnt that interesting...s+ to XS....mind bottling

Going to check it out in a bit. Looks pretty nifty

Nice looking fitting system. I just went through it and they recommended the Tour 90 -R for my irons and wedges. The hybrid recommendation was graphite. Got to respect that.

I think that was part of the issue before. They asked for club head speed and many golfers have no idea.

I think you nailed it mcook77, most people will likely know how far they normally hit a 6 iron.

Works great, everything is right on for me.. Although It says i should be playing a High Rev R shaft which will maximize my spin which is some what upsetting as a month ago i bought them in stiff. But i really doubt they will make that huge of a difference, everything helps tho

KBS Tour R across the board, I very interesting and informative process of looking at different aspects of your game

I was recommended stiff in KBS tour. I've hit then before and liked them. I was fit to these at the ping factory but with a hard step.

Pretty nice and smooth process. Like it much better.

It game me these for my game:

Irons - KBS Tour XS

Hybrid - KBS Hybrid X

Wedge - KBS Hi-Rev X

Will definitely have to try the system and see what comes of it. Glad to see such great success for a superior shaft company.

This is exciting, although I have a KBS fitter in my area, he doesn't have a launch monitor so it is hard to know exactly what I need- hence the guesstimate I always mention. I can't wait to check out their new firing system!

Tapping & autocorrecting

"Life is short, Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
-Stanley Hudson

I went to the new fit system and here were my results, I really like the new fitting system, and my next irons will have the KBS tours R

8101199911_8123064e73_m.jpg

8101199729_b4f4edb56f_m.jpg

just tried it out looks like i'm pretty close on my shafts i should be swinging i have a S+ and i should have a X flex but i'm close and thats good to know. i like the new fitting system easy and its nice to know what wedge and hybo shafts i should grab if i ever want them.

Quick, easy and it looks great. KBS is such a great company and this will make it even easier to get heir products in players hands.

Looks like I should be playing some 90's. Very interesting

I got the same recs, hybrids too

You complete me Frank

I currently use the kbs tour in a stiff a.d ive liked the feel and performance of the shaft, but when I went through the shaft fitting it told me kbs tour 90 stiff. I wonder if that is because they are trying to get me to spend more money? Lol :D

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

The new version of the system looks great...fitted me to the KBS Tour 90 Stiff.

Sweet gonna go try it out!

Back