Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till some stuff sells so I can buy SCORs.

I'm not pondering anything at the moment. I'm actually perfectly happy with my bag.

I'm not pondering anything at the moment. I'm actually perfectly happy with my bag.

I'm with ya buddy, ordering the Machine this week quelled my thirsts.

Though obviously I ponder future release stuff, but I think that's a universal thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with ya buddy, ordering the Machine this week quelled my thirsts.

Though obviously I ponder future release stuff, but I think that's a universal thing.

Of course, I do have a slight lust for a Yes! Sandy12

I have the f3 as well. Really like it but the black 3 is a bit longer and I hit it higher. If its windy out ill throw the f3 in. The black 3wood was an eBay experiment that went awesomely.

ah that makes sense, that's great that the ebay experiment worked for you

Of course, I do have a slight lust for a Yes! Sandy12

I've always liked the c-groove milling on the Yes! putters, why I've never brought one home is mind bottling really.

I've always liked the c-groove milling on the Yes! putters, why I've never brought one home is mind bottling really.

That is surprising. I almost think the Yes sandy 12 is better looking than the #7. I doubt I pull the trigger.

That is surprising. I almost think the Yes sandy 12 is better looking than the #7. I doubt I pull the trigger.

I like the look of the Sandy 12, but I like it in white...which is RH only. Argh.

I'm really enjoying my Yes Bella 12, puts a very nice roll on the ball. The Bella seems like a design you would like Jman.

I'm really enjoying my Yes Bella 12, puts a very nice roll on the ball. The Bella seems like a design you would like Jman.

You're dead on, I particularly like the topline alignment aid. May have to put one on the ole holiday wish list, just for grins of course! Hehe

Actually pondering a putter refinish project right now...

You're dead on, I particularly like the topline alignment aid. May have to put one on the ole holiday wish list, just for grins of course! Hehe

Actually pondering a putter refinish project right now...

Ooh, what are you planning on finishing?

I shall not say yet hehe...it's still up for a couple days. We'll see though.

Really I just want a winter project, beyond that, who knows.

Oh boy. Some Scors on ebay in the right lofts. Not sure what the shaft flex is and price is a tad high. If I can get info on shaft and a little lower on price they will be mine.

Oh boy. Some Scors on ebay in the right lofts. Not sure what the shaft flex is and price is a tad high. If I can get info on shaft and a little lower on price they will be mine.

You know they were having a 20% off sale, "setcomplete" is the coupone code.

Ooh. Thanks frank. Then I guess I don't need ebay. Deal of the day thread now has me pondering J40s at 75 a piece. How can one choose :bulgy-eyes:

Edit: how long does the coupon code sale go for. I need to know how quickly I need to sell these Prov1s!

Ooh. Thanks frank. Then I guess I don't need ebay. Deal of the day thread now has me pondering J40s at 75 a piece. How can one choose :bulgy-eyes:

I saw that deal, if I didn't already have J40's in the bag I would have hopped on that one quickly.

Edit: how long does the coupon code sale go for. I need to know how quickly I need to sell these Prov1s!

I am not sure, it's time limited I know.

I am pondering Custom Cleveland wedges, after seeing some up close this weekend, but it's a pretty passive ponder.

They are just incredibly good looking.

I am pondering Custom Cleveland wedges, after seeing some up close this weekend, but it's a pretty passive ponder.

They are just incredibly good looking.

U know u want to...just make it happen

I want an 11.5 Razr Fit. This is a recurring ponder.

Is this in part due to the B.Asha? Going to try to get that launch up a bit?

Partially. Partially pure curiosity though, I've thought about higher loft alot, just one of those things of like to toy with.

Partially. Partially pure curiosity though, I've thought about higher loft alot, just one of those things of like to toy with.

Did you hit the AMP Cell at 11.5 during the Tour Van Stop? It's really interesting to hear the opinions on shaft vs. loft.

I think I need a different shaft for my 5 iron, maybe a reg flex hard stepped. Since I have the KBS Customs I would need to find a single 4 iron shaft, not sure how easy that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back