2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, kills me that I couldnt, but we had a job change and what we thought was a move looming so I didnt want to AHA it

rest assured I made up for it with 90 seconds of awesomeness this year

Got ya...was trying to remember your video from last year. Good Luck!

can't believe it's only wednesday...

Ditto to you guys. Sunday is so far away

Haha look at us vets getting impatient

In just the off chance that I am selected, I already have my $$ set aside....Nothing will stop me if selected!

This week has flown by for me so I too am like "wow it's Wednesday already?" I cannot wait for Friday! And obviously next week is going to be insane.

In just the off chance that I am selected, I already have my $$ set aside....Nothing will stop me if selected!

That is great news that you budgeted well dude. The good news is that if you do not get in, there is a great event in May that you might like too.

Haha look at us vets getting impatient

Count me as part of this group. It is like the off season for the NFL when you wait to see what free agents your team picks up. Every team is undeafeated and has a chance to become champions.

Last edited:
Count me as part of this group. It is like the off season for the NFL when you wait to see what free agents your team picks up. Every team in undeafeated and has a chance to become champions.

As a Buffalo Bills fan, I can relate to this statement. :banghead:

Even though I am not participating, I wanted to wish everyone good luck and I will be following and supporting each and every person selected as well as these fantastic sponsors.

Count me as part of this group. It is like the off season for the NFL when you wait to see what free agents your team picks up. Every team in undeafeated and has a chance to become champions.

Haha my favorite part of the NFL season. When the season starts and the Cowboys suck all I look forward to is the draft. I truly can't wait for some dudes heads to explode. I walked around for months with a smile on my face and I couldn't tell anyone! I can't wait.

Haha my favorite part of the NFL season. When the season starts and the Cowboys suck all I look forward to is the draft. I truly can't wait for some dudes heads to explode. I walked around for months with a smile on my face and I couldn't tell anyone! I can't wait.

There will be plenty of exploding heads I think hehe! I am just ready for the process to get started, I am so antsy

You are my favorite Hacker dude. Keep that between us though

Interesting. My back is still sore from Saturday morning 3 months ago.

Team Albatross sure does have a nice ring to it. :alien2:

Interesting. My back is still sore from Saturday morning 3 months ago.

Team Albatross sure does have a nice ring to it. :alien2:
It sure does! We can do a trade for a player to be named later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back