The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going from a Pillowtop spring mattress to a Sleep number type bet (Not by Select Comfort). I'm hoping this bed will help my sore all the time back.

My 5 year old was selected as his schools student of the month!!! I am a happy daddy!!

Interview went well this morning, IMO. Felt like I was really able to channel some of my prior experience into the job I was being considered for. Found out it pays a bit more than I was expecting, which is a nice little kicker. The guys I have talked to said with my experience, I should be top of the pecking order and have a definite advantage over anyone else that applies. Fingers crossed. Send me some good vibes THP! I am so ready to go back to work! Just fortunate and glad to be able to sit down and have the opportunity to sell myself at this point and time.

Interview went well this morning, IMO. Felt like I was really able to channel some of my prior experience into the job I was being considered for. Found out it pays a bit more than I was expecting, which is a nice little kicker. The guys I have talked to said with my experience, I should be top of the pecking order and have a definite advantage over anyone else that applies. Fingers crossed. Send me some good vibes THP! I am so ready to go back to work! Just fortunate and glad to be able to sit down and have the opportunity to sell myself at this point and time.

Did you shave for the interview?

Invest in good pillows man....very key in eliminating back pain

We're going from a Pillowtop spring mattress to a Sleep number type bet (Not by Select Comfort). I'm hoping this bed will help my sore all the time back.

Congrats Jeff, hoping great things come of it for you!

Congrats Bro Montana. Positive thoughts headed out to Missouri.

Keeping positive thoughts headed your way Jeff!

Good luck Jeff!

Congrats Jeff...hope everything works out the way you want it to there.

Thanks, fellas. Should know something by Monday, hopefully. Not going to stress it. Been here before.

Did you shave for the interview?

Hope you were wearing a clean tee shirt too. lol Good luck JR, I am pulling for you buddy. They will certainly be getting a good man if they make the hire.

It took somewhere between 4 and 5 hours of paperwork, but I have dug out of my work hole, before the weekend!

Bring on some golf

It took somewhere between 4 and 5 hours of paperwork, but I have dug out of my work hole, before the weekend!

Bring on some golf

Way to stick it to the man frank!

Sent roughly 25-30 cold call e-mails in the last 2 days. I now have 2 on site meetings & a couple of conference calls lined up for next week. That's only 20% return but you can make a living on this type of customer in my business.
Children & convicts have to be warm & have to have clean dishes, fortunately for me, I sell the equipment to do both.

Tapatalking like a boss

We had our landscaper come out today planning some beautification projects around our new home. Once he is through pulling out some of the ugly stuff and putting in the new, it's gonna be beautiful! He is giving us a family discount since he did a ton of work on KellyBo's sons yard :blob:! I've been raking and removing red larva rock for days now and still have a ton to get out. I think the more I rake up, the more it grows right back :bulgy-eyes:. It's going to be replaced with black mulch which will be pretty with the new stuff coming in. I can't wait to see the changes coming soon :thumb:

We had our landscaper come out today planning some beautification projects around our new home. Once he is through pulling out some of the ugly stuff and putting in the new, it's gonna be beautiful! He is giving us a family discount since he did a ton of work on KellyBo's sons yard :blob:! I've been raking and removing red larva rock for days now and still have a ton to get out. I think the more I rake up, the more it grows right back :bulgy-eyes:. It's going to be replaced with black mulch which will be pretty with the new stuff coming in. I can't wait to see the changes coming soon :thumb:

Nice OG! I love landscaping and yard work because you can see all your work pay off. Can't complain about a discount either! :banana:

Classes cancelled monday due to the storm. Sweetness.

Bed is all set up! Just waiting for the new sheets to be washed.

It wasn't pretty but my Bulldawgs beat those dirty Florida Gators.
Gooooooooo Dawgs! Sic'em boys!

Paxton Wayne (our newest THP'er and my grandson) finally made his way into this wonderful world. He's perfect in every way!

Thanks to all the well widgets here and on Facebook earlier, its been a very long day, but well worth the wait!

Congrats, Grandpa!

Paxton Wayne (our newest THP'er and my grandson) finally made his way into this wonderful world. He's perfect in every way!

Thanks to all the well widgets here and on Facebook earlier, its been a very long day, but well worth the wait!

That's awesome duey!!! Congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back