Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I just added my avatar picture today. Anybody else a big college hoops fan? I admit that this is a somewhat discouraging year for my Huskies but the way I am looking at it is the this team is going to be fun to watch. The team is loaded with talent and Kevin Ollie has the potential to be a great coach. Can't wait for the season to start!

Decided to update the avatar, so I can lust my new set of clubs every time I post.

NICE dude!! Those things are absolutely gorgeous.

I think so too.

There I go again. Getting to look at them. At this rate I will have a monthly post count like you, to just look at them. HAHA

Mine is quite simple, Username is my height and college number. Avatar is my college.

My avatar is in honor of tomorrows Morgan Cup selections, because this is how I want to remain before, during, and after the last round of Selections.

Einstein. Heck yes.

Solid change IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wanting to do this for a some time and I finally gotten around to photoshopping my online alias' Jiminy Cricket and added a golf driver and a ball. I recently re-built my laptop so I didn't have photoshop so I googled and found this site that pretty much does Adobe's product: http://pixlr.com

Can you see the driver and the yellow ball?

Yes I can see it

Moved to Usernames and avatars thread.

College basketball season started tonight, had to go back to the Duke Tupac avatar.

For today:

VeteransDay_zps71900745.jpg

I try to golf and have red hair avatar is my favorite Irons when I could play in the olden days

My user name is after a mystical character in the book Golf in the Kingdom. Shivas Irons spots ol Seamus in the mist and yammers on about him.

Time to go back to my roots. See the JJ correlation?
jesse-james-324x205.jpg

You both look a little alike too, jj. Don't rob me!

i can't grow a worthy mustache. :banghead:

that is a sweet mustache. but i'm in the same boat my mustache looks horrible. i would like to grow a nice beard.

I'm putting out a cry for help, I have a few ideas on custom avatars I'd like to create but don't have the knowledge or ability. It's very similar to the new MC Avatars Nate and Buckjob have, I've sent them PMs but figured I'd post a cry for help. PM with any info or advice. Thanks.

I had to change mine up. Something new. I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!

too bad you won't be able to wear a hockey beard this year

that is a sweet mustache. but i'm in the same boat my mustache looks horrible. i would like to grow a nice beard.

Back