The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks.

Jos A Bank offers a corporate discount too, and you can get a discount card and earn points and what not. When you can get the buy 1 get one or the buy 1 get 2 deals, you really cant beat getting 3 nice dress shirt for $100.00

Is take 33 a piece any day. I'm sure with the quality they last long which is good cause I hate non golf clothes shopping

Is take 33 a piece any day. I'm sure with the quality they last long which is good cause I hate non golf clothes shopping
I have a few that are going on almost 2 years old now, which is impressive for a dress shirt when you wear them every freaking day.

I have a few that are going on almost 2 years old now, which is impressive for a dress shirt when you wear them every freaking day.

That's sweet.

U know my motto....better feel, better control, better results

Lol, yeah I should've warned you. How was that one by the way? Everytime I've played it has been in a downpour.

It was enjoyable, a bit overpriced comparatively speaking, but the cute girl behind the counter made up for that by letting us play again for free. It was in good shape except the greens were painfully slow, I'm assuming there older clientele likes it that way.

I think I am the only person to ever buy anything at Jos A Bank that wasn't buy 1 get 1. I needed a suit when I got to college and a buddy worked there. I went in and bought a suit at full price. Every single time I've been in there since they have had a big sale going on.

It was enjoyable, a bit overpriced comparatively speaking, but the cute girl behind the counter made up for that by letting us play again for free. It was in good shape except the greens were painfully slow, I'm assuming there older clientele likes it that way.

I think I am the only person to ever buy anything at Jos A Bank that wasn't buy 1 get 1. I needed a suit when I got to college and a buddy worked there. I went in and bought a suit at full price. Every single time I've been in there since they have had a big sale going on.

Glad to hear she's still there! The greens were usually pretty quick around the hole, especially on the back 9.

Glad to hear she's still there! The greens were usually pretty quick around the hole, especially on the back 9.

huh? :bulgy-eyes:

Ooooooooh alcohol. My friend.

1.00 draft High Life was a convenient thing for this night. I shall make no videos tonight! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I'm glad she made an impression on us both. They were anything but quick, probably just the time of the year.

Anybody else seen the Cleveland Black line of travel luggage? It's kind of out of left field by Cleveland, but I thought it was kind of cool.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Lol, I'm wearing a High life shirt now haha

1.00 draft High Life was a convenient thing for this night. I shall make no videos tonight! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh how usually that could be joyful...good call brother.

Anybody else seen the Cleveland Black line of travel luggage? It's kind of out of left field by Cleveland, but I thought it was kind of cool.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

That looks like some forgiving forged goodness with a bit of practical usefulness.

I'm here driving this veloster again. I really......really like this thing. Thank god they don't have a manual I'd probably be signing the paperwork.

I'm here driving this veloster again. I really......really like this thing. Thank god they don't have a manual I'd probably be signing the paperwork.

There's something about the design that I really, really enjoy.

Is it the turbo or non turbo. My wife makes fun of me because I want that thing. She has the new sonata turbo which we love, but overall I'm highly impressed in Hyundai!

Is it the turbo or non turbo. My wife makes fun of me because I want that thing. She has the new sonata turbo which we love, but overall I'm highly impressed in Hyundai!

The turbo. The non turbo is a turd and looks homely.

This is a good endorsement. I'm gonna live vicariously through SW and make him buy this car, lol.

This is a good endorsement. I'm gonna live vicariously through SW and make him buy this car, lol.

The interior is great. Only bad thing is with most hatchbacks it has some pretty awful blind spots but the car overall is great.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have the cars.com and hyundai tabs open right now.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have the cars.com and hyundai tabs open right now.

Good on you for using Cars.com buddy! Fwiw, I got some Hyundai connections too :)

Wanted to get a round in before we set clocks back, of course the wife gets sick along sub 1 of my kids...might be 2 weeks now before another round....booooooh

The turbo. The non turbo is a turd and looks homely.

Thanks, I'm now eyeballing these.

Wife wants something else, Jman wants one of these.

Good on you for using Cars.com buddy! Fwiw, I got some Hyundai connections too :)

Having connections is always good for the car business. Luckily my wife's step dad is a district manager so getting a good deal was easy. The dealership wasn't to happy though.

Thanks, I'm now eyeballing these.

Wife wants something else, Jman wants one of these.

Ya dude, my old diesel jetta is probably gonna crap the bed in the next year. So I'm going to need a new commuter. This is top of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back