2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be impossible to pick a sponsor, they all have different things to offer, I am glad that is out of our control because you could really agonize for a long time over something like that.

Each of the 4 OEM's will do their best to make this Morgan Cup andincredible journey for you. It's our job to make sure that you tell the world about them and their fantastic products, on THP, social media, on the course, in line at the bank, everywhere you go for the next year, you are a promotional investment for a Major company in the world of golf. Embrace your sponsor and the opportunity you have been given, no matter which of the 4 you are chosen for.

I'm wondering what we all will be doing to include more of the forum. What types of things JB/GG have in mind. Just as interest peaked from MC to MC2.0, we need to double or triple that for MC2013.

I'm wondering what we all will be doing to include more of the forum. What types of things JB/GG have in mind. Just as interest peaked from MC to MC2.0, we need to double or triple that for MC2013.

Maybe look at things from the other angle. What has been done in the past to cause people on the forum to stay away.

I am sure that JB and GG have more in mind than we could ever imagine. I say that because they always do, which in itself is amazing.

i tell you what, the live web cam during media day where we fielded questions from THPer's was AWESOME.
i have no doubt that we'll come up with something to trump that this year.

i tell you what, the live web cam during media day where we fielded questions from THPer's was AWESOME.

Heck yeah bro! That was one of my favorite parts without a doubt.

Hopefully there will be more volunteers to help field questions. That was a mad frenzy of questions.

Man I am pumped for you MC guys. Going to be an awesome journey, don't let it go by too fast :D

i enjoyed that a lot asking questions and having the Morgan Cuppers field them was really neat.

i enjoyed that a lot asking questions and having the Morgan Cuppers field them was really neat.

Agreed. It was great to ask everybody there thoughts while their were in Myrtle. There's no doubt they'll find some way to trump that this year.

I didnt get to see much from either side of this, but the guys sure did seem to have a good time with it. Cant wait to see how that works again next year, plus, the practice at the Outing will be nice!

I am sure that JB and GG have more in mind than we could ever imagine. I say that because they always do, which in itself is amazing.
They always have something amazing in their back pocket!!!
Agreed we need to bring it even more than it has been in the past, it just needs to keep building on itself, 3.0 is going to rock!!!

I think I could if I needed to but thankful I don't for the same reasons. And remember, the websites are not even showing what will be available for us when the time comes.

I suspect we all have some secret leanings. However, that's the neat thing about not being able to pick. We all get to learn a LOT more about each company and by the end will undoubtedly be infatuated with our sponsor's gear even if it's one with which we were not as familiar.

and seeing how many questions Kelly was asked was priceless! From sunscreen to humidity.... all were sweet!

and seeing how many questions Kelly was asked was priceless! From sunscreen to humidity.... all were sweet!

Hahaha. Yeah that was pretty funny. Do you like America? What are the differences? What kind of food are you eating?

I think adding another team as well as the number of new participants/volunteers will help get the word out to more people. I know when talking to people about the demo day last May I got mixed feedback because several guys just mentioned local demo days and had no clue how much bigger/better/different our outing is than just another demo day. I know everyone I mentioned this to last week was blown away and extremely interested in what we were doing with the Morgan Cup.

Answer to a question posed earlier- I might join an indoor facility this winter. The one thing that I did feel last year was I was trying to recover my swing and feel almost till the middle of June. That took a lot out of my progress just trying to get back to where I was. I do hope to hit balls at least once a week this winter regardless of weather or temperature.

Hahaha. Yeah that was pretty funny. Do you like America? What are the differences? What kind of food are you eating?

This was freaking great!

This is something I really expect to do, and the whole media day is going to be so much fun!

Met up with some friends this afternoon, all I could talk about was making the cut for this, and how much I'm looking forward to all the wonderful things to come

Some great chats today in here. Add me to the list of being impressed by all four sponsors... Every time I think I have a #1, I find myself on a different sponsor site checking out their great equipment. We're all going to be very happy, and I think that's awesome!

Some great chats today in here. Add me to the list of being impressed by all four sponsors... Every time I think I have a #1, I find myself on a different sponsor site checking out their great equipment. We're all going to be very happy, and I think that's awesome!
You know what is even more exciting...? The fact that there is a good possibility that equipment we will be playing, hasnt even been seen yet.

You know what is even more exciting...? The fact that there is a good possibility that equipment we will be playing, hasnt even been seen yet.

why'd you have to go and say that? hahaha

That keeps blowing my mind!! For some reason I keep ignoring it and building bags with current gear, and then go "wait a minute!!! this could be completely different!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back