Changes Coming To THP

I can promise you that anything we do is to make THP better for the readers.

Community.

I firmly believe what makes THP special is that it is one big extended community. People share very personal things, seek out support and their own failures and triumphs. And in every case, the THP Community steps up. Readers don't do that.

GG, you and JB have done a tremendous job so far and we all look forward to being a part of whatever your minds conjure up next.

Whew.....just getting caught up. As has been said, "chnage is good".

I am 99 44/100% sure what this means.

You can never be 100% sure with Josh, but If I were this sure of who would win the Super Bowl in five years, I would place the bet!

New Homepage?? New forum provider/set up? Hmm, the annihilator has been around even more than usual this week. . .I wonder what the THP staff are brewing in that cauldron of theirs. . .can't wait to see what till happen.

Still more coming...

Dang, when there are more changes coming that means THP is just going to keep getting bigger and bigger than it already is. This is nuts!

I like it! Can't wait to hear/see what's up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm...

This is surely going to be awesome, whatever it is. You ever want to call up one of your staffers and just spill the beans you have my number! :wink:

Love the excitement for more changes

This is surely going to be awesome, whatever it is. You ever want to call up one of your staffers and just spill the beans you have my number! :wink:
I was thinking the same thing!! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A nice little Sunday stir.......

I believe he is attempting to stir the pot in anticipation for the 12th. But that is just my guess.

No need to stir the THP pot, it never settles....... Just one heck of a ride further into awesomeness

Things never stop here!

Can't wait!! "Bart Scott Voice"

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

As has been mentioned, the site is already mobile friendly.

And with tapatalk very mobile friendly!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I can't wait to hear what else is coming!

I'm guessing the new website?

Guys I was just sent a PM that said that I had been added as a wildcard selection to the MC and this was part of the big announcement about something big coming to THP......then I woke up from my afternoon nap!!

Back