FIND your Putting Instructor HERE - SPi - SeeMore Putter Institute

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Everyone NEEDS to have a putting instructor - FIND YOUR INSTRUCTOR HERE - our SPi Certified Instructors can help you improve your game and lower your scores by using a SeeMore Putter. They use the putter...they teach with the putter and will show you how to use the putter.

Did you know that 40% of your strokes during a round of golf is used with a putter? Do you have a putting instructor? FIND YOUR INSTRUCTOR HERE.

SeeMore has certified teaching professionals in the area of putting. They are certified to teach the SeeMore system and teachings of Pat O’Brien – instructor to Zach Johnson, Vaughn Taylor and other PGA Tour players. Being SPi Certified is designed to let SeeMore instructors be the best in golf.
Few golfers have been exposed to a long term putting instruction program, yet roughly 40% of all strokes are taken on the green. Golfers need a system for improvement: SeeMore has that system. Without great putting, there will never be true greatness in golf.

SPi and V1 golf have teamed up to offer the SPi Branded Academy (more information to follow)
Technology is growing daily on smart phones and tablets. SPi is taking the lead in this area. Qualifying SPi certified instructors will have the ability to give you lessons in person or if you are on the other side of the world.

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR SPi Putting Instructor for LIFE.

I have wanted to go through this for quite some time. I think I may take the plunge this offseason. After reading about the success of the testers in the SeeMore thread that worked with a SPi instructor, I think it is for me.

its hard to ignore the success people have had speciafically on this forum switching over to a Seemore, this is definitely something I might need to look into in the near future.

its hard to ignore the success people have had speciafically on this forum switching over to a Seemore, this is definitely something I might need to look into in the near future.

How far are you from Hubbard?

I checked out the site, and Chan in Orlando is the closest to me. Freddie has enjoyed working with him, may have to look more in to this.

How far are you from Hubbard?

its almost in PA, about 4.5 hours, but usually once a month Im up at my folks place which is probably less than an hour from there. Might be something to do one of these cold weekends im up there, and drag Robman over with me

Having done a SeeMore testing for THP and talking with Ted G. extensively, I can tell you these guys at SeeMore are awesome. They have forgotten more about putting that I know, and after working with their techniques, my total putts dropped about 3 a round on average. Pretty darn good results.

Having done a SeeMore testing for THP and talking with Ted G. extensively, I can tell you these guys at SeeMore are awesome. They have forgotten more about putting that I know, and after working with their techniques, my total putts dropped about 3 a round on average. Pretty darn good results.

Wow! 3 strokes is awesome, while I thought I had been putting well this year I certainly think there is room for improvement. And after rolling a Seemore last weekend for only the 2nd time, I really liked how it felt, and its hard denying success stories such as yours

I've thought about this A LOT myself. Hearing all the great things people who have gone through this have to say I think it would be a huge help.

The nearest one for me is about 90 minutes away. I have no doubt I will be making that trip when it becomes SeeMore time for my morgan cup experience.

I literally just e-mailed an instructor in Texas yesterday. He is about 5 miles from where I work. I think I am going to take the plunge of a fitting and some lessons.

Anyone in the Boston or New England area, you would be dumb to not look up Tim Stundis. He is located in south eastern MA. If you live in this general region and want to improve your putting, YOU MUST CALL THIS MAN.

I've thought about this A LOT myself. Hearing all the great things people who have gone through this have to say I think it would be a huge help.

The nearest one for me is about 90 minutes away. I have no doubt I will be making that trip when it becomes SeeMore time for my morgan cup experience.

I cannot say it enough, it is an absolute GAME CHANGER. Truly, one of the greatest things that ever happened for my game, regardless of if I roll a SeeMore all the time I will ALWAYS utilize the SPi method from now on.

Wow! 3 strokes is awesome, while I thought I had been putting well this year I certainly think there is room for improvement. And after rolling a Seemore last weekend for only the 2nd time, I really liked how it felt, and its hard denying success stories such as yours
To be totally accurate it was 2.8, and I am pretty money from 5 feet. I love the putter and the techniques.

I have seriously thought about this...the only problem is, there is only one SPI instructor in Houston and he is way up on the Northside....close to 2 1/2 hours from my house.

Looks like there's someone not too far from which i did'nt expect. i might have to look into this.

I have seriously thought about this...the only problem is, there is only one SPI instructor in Houston and he is way up on the Northside....close to 2 1/2 hours from my house.

I'm trying to set up a lesson/fitting in the next 2 weeks with this guy. I'll let you know how everything goes.

Hmmm......Pat O'Brien is only like 20 minutes away. That would be awfully cool.

It would be tremendous for you, it really would.

While the feel of these SeeMore putters are awesome, I'll go out on a limb and say the technique fit to these makes every bit as much difference. I've seen similar results and really think its a common theme.

dang, there is only one for me, that's 5 hours away haha I guess it's worth it when one spends that much on a putter, and like SPi said, 40% of strokes really is worth it

It is worth it. Every single dollar or mile

I'm trying to set up a lesson/fitting in the next 2 weeks with this guy. I'll let you know how everything goes.

That would be very cool, thanks for that.

Dude, that would be awesome!!

getting my lessons and being fit for my SeeMore during the SeeMore M Series testing was one of the best experiences i had for my putting! Really great stuff and really helped me pick up the SPI Putting Method a lot quicker with someone actually showing me what i was doing right and wrong in person.

that's nothing haha, the closest one to me is 5 hours away lol It us probably worth the drive though

Back