THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

you better hope you arent my teammate #coattailsalldaylong

I think it would be far too appropriate for the wonder twins to finally team up in a tournament.

How many cans of chili do you think it'd take to make that happen? :alien:

I think it would be far too appropriate for the wonder twins to finally team up in a tournament.

How many cans of chili do you think it'd take to make that happen? :alien:

From what it sounds like, we might have to tie cans down to the roof to have room.

No worries I'll ride someone else's coattails or have a good time failing miserably

Last edited:
No worries Mike, just aim at where you do not want to be and your money. Did I hear someone say crazy horse?

I have to back out from this. I did not get the days off from work. Pretty pissed. Really wanted to make this one and meet some new and great people!

Looking forward to hanging with ya motoo, didn't get much of a chance in Atlanta, would love to hear about your endeavors

Hoping we can get some more signed up for this great event

Looking forward to hanging with ya motoo, didn't get much of a chance in Atlanta, would love to hear about your endeavors

Hoping we can get some more signed up for this great event

Thanks, look forward to it.

This trip is going to be so much fun.

Smallball & I are paid up! Paying his albatross membership tonight! Can't wait!!!

It'll be interesting to see overall how the teams work out for #1 invitational. Its going to BR hard monitoring potential sand bagging.

It'll be interesting to see overall how the teams work out for #1 invitational. Its going to BR hard monitoring potential sand bagging.

I feel bad for my partner tomorrow, been playing bad lately

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

THP made the teams, so I dont think that will be an issue.

I'm predicting the usage of the callaway scoring system. Seems pretty fair.

No worries here, my 11 is really a 16, guess that's reverse sandbagging?

Same here, I have had some physical challenges lately but will be back in a week or two. It has been a struggle breaking 90 the last two weeks. Oddly enough, I still feel good about the event. How can anyone have such confidence when playing so badly???

Same here, I have had some physical challenges lately but will be back in a week or two. It has been a struggle breaking 90 the last two weeks. Oddly enough, I still feel good about the event. How can anyone have such confidence when playing so badly???

Struggle breaking 90? Watching you on range, you have such a sweet swing! Hard to believe.

Struggle breaking 90? Watching you on range, you have such a sweet swing! Hard to believe.

Thanks for the encouragement, that helps the mental aspect. It is the most frustrating thing I have ever encountered. But it will pass as it is mostly physical and things are getting better.

Every course will have a hero.lol I know I've been working hard adapting with the lessons and such to get the swing to show up on the course.
Hopefully the cart girl will be hot.
Never hurts to chat with the cart Girl to ease the tension.

Every course will have a hero.lol I know I've been working hard adapting with the lessons and such to get the swing to show up on the course.

ok Hanks calm down!

I heard the ultimate cart girl story on my trip. Nothing can top that now.

After today, all I can say is I cannot wait till this one too.

After today, all I can say is I cannot wait till this one too.

Me neither. It should be a blast and I'm happy I can make it.

Back