THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Just finished my fitting at SeeMore, grabbing lunch and finishing the last leg of the trip. Should arrive 8pm or so. If any THPers want to get together for drinks tonight, let me know.

Dang, I would but I'm hanging out with an 11-year-old at the arcade tonight ( my son)

In Greenville right now for a beer, will be in the area around 7. Anyone getting together?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Hello Charlotte! Run to plane. Next stop Atlanta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Greenville right now for a beer, will be in the area around 7. Anyone getting together?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I'll be 9:30 or so....

Gorgeous weather out there today and suppose to be warmer tomorrow! Bring ya sun tan lotion :D :bananadance:

Classes are done for the week and I'll be hitting the road soon! Can't wait!

Please tell me the B asha is in the bag and making trip

Have fun everyone. Wish I could be there.

The inaugural THP Invitational is going to be a great event because of the people attending. Sorry I can't be a part of it. Play well everyone! The weather and the course will put exclaimation marks on the great day.

Hate you cant make Bear. I will try and stripe one down the middle for you.

The inaugural THP Invitational is going to be a great event because of the people attending. Sorry I can't be a part of it. Play well everyone! The weather and the course will put exclaimation marks on the great day.

We will miss you buddy, hope to see you in Orlando.

Well, I made it out to the driving range to hit a few today. I am thinking that my best game plan would be to show up at the course with just an eight iron, a putter, a dozen balls for me and a fifth of Jack Daniels for ATLGolfer. He is going to need it after playing with me!!!
:golf3:

Last edited:
Well, I made it out to the driving range to hit a few today. I am thinking that my best game plan would be to show up at the course with just an eight iron, a putter, a dozen balls for me and a fifth of Jack Daniels for ATLGolfer. He is going to need it after playing with me!!!

That's alright brother as long as you enjoy yourself and make some great memories! Enjoy the folks you are about to meet and let the golf just be what it is.

Go ahead and bring the entire bag. You bought them, you might as well play them. It's going to be great.

I haven't read every post - has the format been announced yet?

I haven't read every post - has the format been announced yet?

Best ball with two man teams. Most of the folks have never played this course so it should be a turkey shoot.

That's alright brother as long as you enjoy yourself and make some great memories! Enjoy the folks you are about to meet and let the golf just be what it is.

Just having a bit of fun. I really am looking forward to playing and meeting everyone. I just feel the need to forewarn those of the impending carnage that I call my golf game. :laughing:

Just got the Tour Van ready for the morning trek. We are excited to see everybody.

Just having a bit of fun. I really am looking forward to playing and meeting everyone. I just feel the need to forewarn those of the impending carnage that I call my golf game. :laughing:

No worries , From the round I had sunday we will be seeing alot of each other in the trees...lol..Don't let the swing take away the smiles :D

It's here folks , Are ya'll ready for some fun in tha' sun , Gonna be a beauty out there tomorrow !

Just got the Tour Van ready for the morning trek. We are excited to see everybody.
Have a safe trip down JB !

Please tell me the B asha is in the bag and making trip

Of course it is dude.

Derek and I just got to the hotel. I'm excited for it to be tomorrow!

Safe travels to all! Have a great day tomorrow. Enjoy the old friends, and make lots of new ones.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

Hello Charlotte! Run to plane. Next stop Atlanta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quick question , Is it better to come up Buford Hwy or go straight up 85 from the southside ? Lots of stop lights on the International hwy .

Quick question , Is it better to come up Buford Hwy or go straight up 85 from the southside ? Lots of stop lights on the International hwy .

I'd just stay on 85. If you start catching lights on Buford highway, it is going to take forever.

Back