The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to head out to my new course and tee it up :blob:! I got today and tomorrow to get some sort of swing going for the Atlanta Invitational. It has been a rainy week in Georgia so cold weather or not, I'm headed out:golf2:. I think it's suppose to be 61 degrees today.

Getting ready to head out to my new course and tee it up :blob:! I got today and tomorrow to get some sort of swing going for the Atlanta Invitational. It has been a rainy week in Georgia so cold weather or not, I'm headed out:golf2:. I think it's suppose to be 61 degrees today.

Hit'em good!

Craigs list.. club glove last bag + stiff arm used once $50.00 :act-up::act-up:

404553569.jpg

awesome!! have fun and hit them straight! lucky, it's 80 here

My HHJJ? Today it's that I found THP about a year and a half ago and have been able to make some outstanding friendships here, that without THP, I never would have formed.

Thanks THP.

My HHJJ? Today it's that I found THP about a year and a half ago and have been able to make some outstanding friendships here, that without THP, I never would have formed.

Thanks THP.

A great hhjj, I joked about it in my mc recap video but I really do talk and text thpers more than I do most other family and friends I have. So thankful for all the great thpers I've met and can call my friends

Just met David Feherty. He was humorous and joyful as always. But in real life his humor is very negative. It was unusual.

Just met David Feherty. He was humorous and joyful as always. But in real life his humor is very negative. It was unusual.

How did u meet him?

Sounds like my kind of guy.

Dang Thain thats awsome. Gary Player and David Feherty. Dang dude.

playing my first competition on the championship course today! In a flight with two ladies... :bananadance:

playing my first competition on the championship course today! In a flight with two ladies... :bananadance:

See, just a week or 2 ago you were in the rant thread saying you were miserable and hated Belgium. Glad to see it has turned around somewhat and are in the HHJJ thread now. Good luck!

See, just a week or 2 ago you were in the rant thread saying you were miserable and hated Belgium. Glad to see it has turned around somewhat and are in the HHJJ thread now. Good luck!

Thans man! I'll give it my best shot.

How's things on your end with the aftermath and all?

So, it's not officially official, but I was told by my contact with the job I interviewed for, that I'm a going to be the one that gets the job out of the final two choices. Cautiously optimistic, but this is great news. Apologize for my absence from the forum the past few days, but it's been a busy, somewhat stressful week with this going on, among other things.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Congrats Jeff, hopefully it pans out as you want it to!!

Going to a famous burger joint tonight that has a 28 oz burger. Now were talkin!

I've been coming to Orland a dozen times a year since I moved to Florida and it never gets old, I love this place!

I've got a box at the post office! Hmmmmmm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a box at the post office! Hmmmmmm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh come on.... What's I am the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back