The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear inlaws,
It's time to move. I understand you like having some land and whatnot, but I do not enjoy my phone sitting at 1x, draining my battery like crazy. Is kill for 3g right now. #imnevercomingback

If you lived in a nice warm tropical place, they would come visit you.

Mike, listen to JB, he is wise.

Mike, listen to JB, he is wise.

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, just went from no bars to 1x to post this message.

I did talk on way down about moving south, didn't go as planned

Time Warner Cable. The Road Runner has gone out every day this week. This is the third time today. I can't wait for Spring to get here.

Good thing for Tapatalk.

What's up frank!?!!

It's been a busy work week but all is well. Playing golf tomorrow and it's supposed to be 70*, couldn't ask for more.

It's been a busy work week but all is well. Playing golf tomorrow and it's supposed to be 70*, couldn't ask for more.

That's good to hear buddy. Sounds like a solid weekend planned :D

Time Warner Cable. The Road Runner has gone out every day this week. This is the third time today. I can't wait for Spring to get here.

Good thing for Tapatalk.

Time Warner Cable is up there with air lines and insurance companies, as far as the worst companies on the face of the earth. They care nothing about their customers.

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, just went from no bars to 1x to post this message.

I did talk on way down about moving south, didn't go as planned
That's no bueno dude.

haha, fify

I did very little whining haha -- Thought about it, but the dude was actually really nice so i would have felt like a turd.

I should have demanded a loaner for my round tomorrow haha.. My dad took my 310/Kusala and has a crazy death grip on it. Won't give it back.

They are saying the weather is going to drop to -20 celcius (-4 farenheit) might have to go plug in the car. Going to be a great long weekend. :snowman:

That's no bueno dude.

Yeah makes browing on here a bit of a chore

I did very little whining haha -- Thought about it, but the dude was actually really nice so i would have felt like a turd.

I should have demanded a loaner for my round tomorrow haha.. My dad took my 310/Kusala and has a crazy death grip on it. Won't give it back.
Dude galaxy better step it up, they are usually good about that stuff down there, assuming u went to spingdale. Is the 310 the one ur dad was raving about adding 40 yards distance?

My 7i shaft bent after my layup shot into 18 today.

TT on iPad

Dude that sucks. I've never had that happen, and I might have tossed a club after 6-7 bad shots in a row. Where did it bend?

Just face-planted trying to pick my keys up off the floor in my room :(

We need like a non rant thread, I'm in Orlando and it is fantastic here! I love this place.

We need like a non rant thread, I'm in Orlando and it is fantastic here! I love this place.

Its the happiest place in the world, which would be appropriate to post in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread.

Its the happiest place in the world, which would be appropriate to post in the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread.

Awesome idea dude Thank you!

Having to basically re-introduce yourself after not being on the forum for a couple of days. Hi, I'm Jeff. Been participating here for close to a year now. Did some product testing on a couple of things. Went to a couple of functions. Echo? Echo? Cho? Cho? O? O?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

My 7i shaft bent after my layup shot into 18 today.

TT on iPad

that sucks man, that's what happens when you hit a tree with your shaft man

Having to basically re-introduce yourself after not being on the forum for a couple of days. Hi, I'm Jeff. Been participating here for close to a year now. Did some product testing on a couple of things. Went to a couple of functions. Echo? Echo? Cho? Cho? O? O?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I met a guy named Jeff from thp before, he seemed like a decent dude til he disappeared

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back