What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 43/39 82 today to tie my personal best. Was my first round with the Razr Fit, as well as the Cobra Amps. Wasn't hitting driver very well but my wedges and putter were lights out. First time under 30 putts with 29. Played the last 3 or 4 holes in severe darkness but managed to find my ball somehow each time.

Sweet, night time golf balls are fun...leaves still hide those sob's though.

43/45 88. I'm convinced my RAZR fit w/ Di-6 shaft is the best club in the bag. I hit 9/14 fairways, but 3 were within a few feet of FIR. It felt like I hit a dozen bunkers today. Mostly greenside bunkers and in front of the green. I'm really not doing a good job of compressing the golf ball and coming up short lately. There were quite a few approach shots that looked like GIR only to land at the top of the bunker and either plug or roll down. My bunker game def needs some more work as I lost a few strokes out there.

52/45....played better down the stretch. PLayed ok for me but had 3 triples....they are killer

Right there with you.

I shot 38-39 for my personal best of 77. 13/14 FWs, 8/18 GIR, and 30 putts. It was a good day.
Wow. What a way to win this tournament. Can't wait to catch a round with you.

Shot an 83 or 84 today. Hit the ball pretty well just had 3 shots that cost me huge.

Nice. PM me if you still have the VRCombos please.

47 + 52 = 99 today at Bears Best at the Atlanta Invitational. The bear bit my arse like he had not been fed in three months :hungry:. Beautiful day, and the course was in awesome condition. Too bad I left my golf game in the trunk :alien:

It's so funny to hear you rag on yourself. You'd think you shot your age today with all that. Great to meet you & Kelly Bo

Shot 88 I think at Bears Best...I hit more bunkers today than the rest of the season combined.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I think I was in 6 or 7 greenside bunkers today. Played all but one above my head. Wish I had a shot at the black sand though.

Mostly I shot myself in the foot today, 104 at Bear's Best, first time in triple digits in quite some time. I had nothing that I could count on. Hit the driver all the way down to the putter pretty bad. I did have a great time though playing with GABubba, Rusty & MaryC. We did laugh a lot and really enjoyed the day.

Nice to meet you DD. I wasn't far behind you on there!

Shot a 43/39 82 today to tie my personal best. Was my first round with the Razr Fit, as well as the Cobra Amps. Wasn't hitting driver very well but my wedges and putter were lights out. First time under 30 putts with 29. Played the last 3 or 4 holes in severe darkness but managed to find my ball somehow each time.

Congratulations on your PB.

50/44 from Blue tees. BEAR'S BEST got me, my driver was gone by the13th hole. More flop shots & Bunker shots in this round than last dozen.

Sent from the MEGABUS using Tapatalk 2

92 at Bear's Best from the Blue tees. Probably could have broken 90 but the two places I talked myself out of laying up turned into triples.

92 at Bear's Best from the Blue tees. Probably could have broken 90 but the two places I talked myself out of laying up turned into triples.

Not bad, Wade. Biggest thing that has helped my game is playing smarter and laying up with a focus on my next shot.

Not bad, Wade. Biggest thing that has helped my game is playing smarter and laying up with a focus on my next shot.

Yeah, they were places where I had to play really wimpy layups if I was going to layup. In complete honesty, I talked myself out of it because I was a bit embarrassed about hitting a 3/4 pitching wedge layup. Lesson learned - put the ego aside and secure the almost guaranteed bogey.

Played in a local event and shot a 86. Crazy thing was that the greens were so fast and steep that on two holes I had less than 8 foot putts for par roll twice that length after the hole and I doubled both. I also had playing partners roll off the green on a few putts. You couldn't even play safe if you were above the hole, if you made contact it was gone. It was pretty pathetic.

Shot 83 at Bear's Best from the Nicklaus tees. I started and finished the round with a triple bogey (there was something really bad for me around the fourth and fifth holes apparently), and I also had a double. I played pretty solid golf the rest of the round.

I shot 38-39 for my personal best of 77. 13/14 FWs, 8/18 GIR, and 30 putts. It was a good day.

Thats a really solid round. Congrats.

Shot an 85 at Bear's Best. Was playing the white tees. ATLgolfer is not going to let me ever forget that I should have been playing from the Blues or Nicklaus tees but I was just following someone's lead. :)

Had four blowup holes (2 triples, 2 doubles), but played decently otherwise. 11/14 fairways, 55% GIR, 31 putts.

Played on my home course and shot an 87. Couldn't make a putt to save my life. Four three putts on the front Ugh! Getting off the tee really well here lately with better than average distance. I really need to work on my mental side of the game, not letting one bad swing get to me and of course my putting. Still it was a great day to be out on the course with good friends.

Shot an 85 at Bear's Best. Was playing the white tees. ATLgolfer is not going to let me ever forget that I should have been playing from the Blues or Nicklaus tees but I was just following someone's lead. :)

Had four blowup holes (2 triples, 2 doubles), but played decently otherwise. 11/14 fairways, 55% GIR, 31 putts.

We played whites also. They were way up there today

Finally, after a while off with some physical issues, I got to play yesterday afternoon. It wasn't real bad but sure wasn't good. I tired on the back after marching in a fairly long parade in the morning so it became a struggle the last few holes. 85 (41, 44)

All in good fun, my friend. I thought you played well when we were in the sixsome.

43/43 86 a little windy but what a great day.

117 I think Im done with golf. 2 months ago I was a couple bad chips from getting into the 80s. It has been progressively worse since. New baby coming, time to get all other stress out of my life.

Just finished playing with Wake, and we had an absolute blast. Have only played 9 holes in the past few weeks so I was more than rusty. Got it sorted out on the back a bit to salvage my round.

Shot a 46/40 for an 86. Needed a par on 18 for a 39 but couldn't make it happen. Struggled greatly with my irons today hitting a huge draw with them, finally figured out what I was doing on the 13th hole and got it going in the right direction.

The Seemore bailed me out many, many times today.

Just finished playing with Wake, and we had an absolute blast. Have only played 9 holes in the past few weeks so I was more than rusty. Got it sorted out on the back a bit to salvage my round.

Shot a 46/40 for an 86. Needed a par on 18 for a 39 but couldn't make it happen. Struggled greatly with my irons today hitting a huge draw with them, finally figured out what I was doing on the 13th hole and got it going in the right direction.

Nice work WE. Can't beat a round with a THPer!

Shot 83 at Bear's Best from the Nicklaus tees. I started and finished the round with a triple bogey (there was something really bad for me around the fourth and fifth holes apparently), and I also had a double. I played pretty solid golf the rest of the round.
Wow. That is solid. Good to meet you too

Solid golf on the new course.

Nice work WE. Can't beat a round with a THPer!

Absolutely true, especially one as fun to play with as War Eagle.

WE got me today be a few stroke. We both were sucking pond water on the front. He shot a 46 to my 47 and it could have been alot worse for both of us. We both got it turned around on the back. I unfortunately had 2 bonehead doubles on the back, and I ended up with a 42.

The score doesn't matter, we both had a great time on a really nice course.

I shot my lowest score that I can recall for 9 holes yesterday. I shot a 39. 6 pars and 3 bogeys (1 penalty stroke in there). The back 9 got the best of me with a 47 (2 OOB shots that killed me). Still had a great time!

Absolutely true, especially one as fun to play with as War Eagle.

WE got me today be a few stroke. We both were sucking pond water on the front. He shot a 46 to my 47 and it could have been alot worse for both of us. We both got it turned around on the back. I unfortunately had 2 bonehead doubles on the back, and I ended up with a 42.

The score doesn't matter, we both had a great time on a really nice course.

Exactly man. You have a good time and the score takes care of itself.

Just got home from my round with bullfrog. Really like playing with that dude. It was incredibly windy today so we both didn't play our best but still had a great time. I ended up shooting a 83. Pretty bad
day putting and chipping, had 36 putts with 3 or 4 3-putts. Oh well. Nice course and great company!

Today was just absurd. Wow. I shot 39-34 for a grand total of 73. Beat the personal best I set yesterday by 4 strokes. I hit 11/14 fairways, 10/18 GIR, and had 27 putts. I ran between shots from hole 12 on so I could beat the dark. I had 5 birdies, 6 bogeys, and 7 pars. It was also the first time I'd ever broken par on 9 holes.

Today was just absurd. Wow. I shot 39-34 for a grand total of 73. Beat the personal best I set yesterday by 4 strokes. I hit 11/14 fairways, 10/18 GIR, and had 27 putts. I ran between shots from hole 12 on so I could beat the dark. I had 5 birdies, 6 bogeys, and 7 pars. It was also the first time I'd ever broken par on 9 holes.

Charlie you are in the zone dude! You were hitting the ball excellent at Bears Best so I could see how you were heading low again real soon. Congrats on your new PB :clapp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back