THP Tour Van - You See It, You Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Affectionately known as the Rangefinder, this is a 38 foot Diesel Pusher Motorhome is all about THP and the world of golf. You might see it on the road, setup at a golf course conducting equipment testing or even run into it at one of the THP Events around the country.

If you catch a glimpse of the Tour Van on the road, snap a picture and post it here. If you do, THP will send you a fun prize pack.

Now you tell me. Pretty cool game

I will be on the look out :D

That's pretty cool!

In transit is the key. You guys arrive so early!

Movember in progress

What an awesome idea, I'll be looking at every RV I pass now!!!

• Admin
This is an excellent game/ contest !

I will keep an eye out for it but I am pretty sure based on cost of fuel and other things the Tour Van will not be cruising to the west coast anytime soon.

This is awesome. Maybe JT and I will catch you on the way to MB!

Very cool. I'll keep my eye out around Albany he he

Great idea, can't wait to see some pics in here.

This should be interesting!

I like this, you guys ran this when you first picked up the van.

If the Range Finder gets anywhere near me over the next few months, then we will know that the GPS is broken.

I'll tell my family and friends to keep an eye out down that direction, they can send me a couple pic's!

I will keep an eye out for it but I am pretty sure based on cost of fuel and other things the Tour Van will not be cruising to the west coast anytime soon.

We can paint your SUV!

This will be great , may cause a few wrecks but a there is a THP prize pack on the line here folks. I'll be keeping an eye out for the Rangefinder zipping thru Atlanta on its way west !

If I spot the fun bus in Missouri again, I am going to be impressed and will feel like I owe y'all something for coming back.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Great Idea! I hope I find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back