The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my name because I wanted to be done with the FreeBirdee thing and start fresh. Didn't go so well.

If that was the case you should have came into the thread when you got accused and defended yourself with the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth at the time. People probably wouldn't have gotten a false accusation about you. And than seeing you changed your name and never respond gave everyone on the forum the assumption it was true and you were hiding.

Just saying it could have been a whole different situation had you squared it up right away and faced it. Ignoring the situation is the worst way to handle it regardless of what was true and false.

Mom's cancer is back, she nearly died from a routine surgery a month ago, I have some unknown illness that causes back and stomach issues,Ii has to withdraw from student teaching because of said crap, and I haven't been able to visit THP regularly in months... /rant

P.S. I've missed you all very much

Tap before talk.

Mom's cancer is back, she nearly died from a routine surgery a month ago, I have some unknown illness that causes back and stomach issues,Ii has to withdraw from student teaching because of said crap, and I haven't been able to visit THP regularly in months... /rant

Tap before talk.
Sorry to hear man... I hope everything works out for the both of you.

Tap before talk.

Adam, I'm so sorry to hear that buddy. I'll be thinking about you and your mom for sure brother.

Tap before talk.

Very sorry to read this. Keep your head up, Adam.

Tap before talk.

Sorry to hear that, man. Positive vibes your way.

Kevin

Tap before talk.

Sorry to hear this. Massive prayers for your family.

Tap before talk.

We missed you too dude. I hope things turn around for you :/

HUGE amounts of positive vibes and energy to you and the family Adam.

Tap before talk.

My prayers are with you and especially Mom. Keep us posted on how things are going and just know that we are supporting you on this journey.

Thanks gents, I always feel like such an a-hole when I come back from a prolonged absence with bad news...although all thoughts have stayed positive over this way.

Tap before talk.

Sorry about the Adam. Praying for the best!

If that was the case you should have came into the thread when you got accused and defended yourself with the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth at the time. People probably wouldn't have gotten a false accusation about you. And than seeing you changed your name and never respond gave everyone on the forum the assumption it was true and you were hiding.

Just saying it could have been a whole different situation had you squared it up right away and faced it. Ignoring the situation is the worst way to handle it regardless of what was true and false.

I did what I did then because I wanted it to be done. I assumed he got all his points legitimately and therefore wasn't mad at him. Had I tried to defend myself at all we would have seen things like "You're still a douche bag. Go away" and "Sleazy move nonetheless. Go back to your crazy public golf course."

Tap before talk.

Best wishes to your mom and your whole family Adam.

Prayers for you Adam. Stay strong man.

Jack, like I said in the emails, this isn't worth out friendship. There are two sides to every story, and I wish we could have talked this out rather than you resorting to using your blackmail. Your emails were nasty. I once again deny that I was cheating, but I suppose that is all based off of one's perception and knowledge of what really happened. That's all I'm gonna say. I'm sick of this dude. Enough, you're making fools of ourselves.

The high temperature made it up to 73 degrees today. And sunny.

It's pouring down rain right now and the low tonight is 29. Uhhh. Ok.

The high temperature made it up to 73 degrees today. And sunny.

It's pouring down rain right now and the low tonight is 29. Uhhh. Ok.

i had similar today. Sunny all day. I go to the office to meet with a couple, it starts raining the second I left. I don't know about the 29 degrees part though hehe

My laptop took a shat on me. Good news is that I'm installing Windows 8. Bad news.....I wound up losing a few files, hopefully nothing too important!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jake! Sounds like a reason to get in a fight!

Tap before talk.

So many prayers going your way,
Cancer sucks but don't lose hope it faith, she will get through this! Believe it!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Adam, thoughts and prayers are with you. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back