2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Dean and Lambro....congrats!!!!

Are you kidding me....I get da Buck on the team!! Wow!!! Can't wait Buck!

Haha, now Buck gets to play with both Nates.

Lol at Ohio...well done gents. These teams are shaping up nicely.

Length will not be an issue for team Dotcom.

Congrats guys! Mike, welcome to neighborhood! Yours is the big mansion next to mine. ;)

Lambro!!! Can't wait to tee it up with you buddy. I'm so happy you're on my team! Dirty South Represent!

Also congrats to Deano and Buck. Gonna be a good fight.

Same here JT! I'm thrilled to be a part of Team Paradise, and can't wait to find out who the remaining five members are!

Congrats guys! Mike, welcome to neighborhood! Yours is the big mansion next to mine. ;)

Thanks man, looking forward to teaming it up with u

Dang, I wish I could change my avatar to the Team Paradise logo. I regret the bet now.....

Haha great videos guys. War you had me rolling. Congrats guys.

War you cracked me up buddy. I'm jealous of all 3 of you guys, I guess I'm waiting patiently for tomorrow, although I have a feeling I'll be waiting till next week to find out.

After I got over being dissed I am pumped to be with my buddy Ryan and now wade

Just talked to Ryan, really excited to represent team albatross!
I just got off the phone with Mike, and I am pumped up to have him on Team Albatross. Mike gets what the MC is all about, and has the personality that will have him rocking this thing.

As far as the video goes, that was basically a gag reel that made me laugh..I had to have that one for my boy Mike! In all seriousness, here is another for MikeDean, myabe he will like this one a bit more..

Congrats to all three of tonight's selections. The teams are really starting to take shape. The anticipation is awesome watching each video.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Nate really looking forward to teeing it up with you teammate!

Length will not be an issue for team Dotcom.

My Captain was just telling me how good of a golfer Nate was when he called me to congratulate me. Really Happy to be a part of Team DOTCOM

Nate & Buck on the same team in a team match might have to be sent out 1st so that they do not slow down play waiting for groups to clear the green. :alien:

Congrats Lambro, Mikedean and Buck!!! Great to see those names and teams baby!!

Much better captain

congrats guys!!!! I'm going to be a Buck groupie..

congrats on the day 2 team selections guys.
lol at mikedean.

Nice 'real' video too War. Both were good hahahaha

Congrats guy's on the team selections .

Congrats guys!

John Deere Tap'n

The humorous video from War was awesome! It really lays out the "family" feel that this entire event is all about. Each Team will be full of great golfers, and at the end one team will hoist the cup, but we all win with just the experience of the entire process.

My Captain was just telling me how good of a golfer Nate was when he called me to congratulate me. Really Happy to be a part of Team DOTCOM
He must have been talking to Cookie before he called you then!!! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back