THP Thanksgiving Contest - TaylorMade Ghost S Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its time to do another THP Contest. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we want to hear what you are thankful for. Here is the prize up for grabs.

DSC_3578-S.jpg

The Rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. Make a post in this thread about what you are thankful for this year.
3. Keep the entries "clean".
4. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP forum.
5. Please do not use photos or videos in your post.

The winner will be chosen randomly. If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Contest will run until Sunday 11/18/12 at 11:59pm EST.

Good luck everybody.

I am thankful for being lucky enough to have overcome a shotty job market and immigration issues to be able to spend thanksgiving with the one I love. I am also thankful that the one I love and the job I received is in an area that has a much longer golf season. I am thankful to Taylormade for this wonderful contest and THP for this contest as well as this wonderful forum, and wonderful events such as the Invitationals, the Outings, and the Morgan Cup.

I'm thankful to have an online family and community that gives me a needed break from the headaches that my real family and community bring me.

I am not sure where to start in terms of what I am thankful for. I am thankful for a loving family, who has supported me through the ups and downs this year. I am thankful for my girlfriend, even though we had a bit of a breakup we are back together and stronger than ever. I am thankful that I found this great place that has supported me through everything. And lastly I am thankful that I am able to attend school and make a life for myself when so many others cant.

Thanks to :thp: and :taylormade: for an amazing contest!

official entry:

I am thankful for my family and what we have, I am also thankful for my family members in the armed forces that have fought for our freedom and thankful to be a citizen of this great country.

great thread and contest!

thanks THP and taylormade!

I am thankful that my wife of 48 years and I are still in good health and at age 69 I'm still able to play golf four or five times a week (and she lets me). I'm also thankful that I found THP last year. Truth!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade for another great contest.

I am thankful for my amazing wife as well as great family and friends that have helped me through some rough times this year. I am also thankful for this community that has been able to provide some amazing experiences and foster friendships that I will have for a lifetime.

I am really thankful that my wife and I made it through a tough year and have welcomed our wonderful daughter into this world. It has made me happier that anything I could have ever imagined. Every single day I wake up with a smile on my face and go to sleep with a smile on my face. It really has changed my life and I couldnt be more thankful.

I'm thankful for a supportive family that has helped me find my path in life and has supported me through college for the last 4 years, and for their continued support while I enter more. I'm thankful for the friends that I have that stand beside me in life, through ups and downs, and for all the people I've met at this wonderful university I now call home. I'm as thankful this year as I have been the last 11 years for the sport of golf and all that it has taught me in life, and also for my online family that has become THP.

I am thankful that my family is healthy and fully employed....and that I am able to get out and play some golf every now and then!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade Golf for hosting this contest!

I'm thankful to be healthy, be supported, and to be loved. I know I'm extremely fortunate to have the opportunities I have had in my life and even with the downs that have come at times I know that I am blessed, for that I am eternally thankful.

I am thankful for......

A family that loves me
A wife that tolerates me
This forum and the great memories and friendships that have been forged because of it
Tyno being clutch

I am thankful that my family and I are healthy, I have a full-time job secured straight out of college, and my friends serving in the US Armed Forces are safe and coming home for the holidays

Dan

I am thankful for all the great people on the forum I have had the chance to meet and become friends.

I'm thankful for an amazing family and girlfriend. In February I was less than a year away from graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce with a Major in Accounting. I worked a eight month internship with a firm and knew that it was not the career I wanted. Decided to switch programs and basically start from scratch. My parents, girlfriend, and her parents have been nothing but supportive of my switch and I'm thankful of that as I was unsure how they would react. Makes me feel very fortunate to have such amazing people in my life.

Good luck to everyone and thanks to THP and Taylormade for this contest.

I'm thankful to have a great job and a great wife who is expecting our first child next May!

I am thankful for my family and the birth of both my two beautiful girls who absolutely mean the world to me. I am also thankful for the game of golf because its has brought my father and I even closer. We get to compete with one another while talking about our weeks and reflecting on good times while we create even more good times.

I agree with Satchmo, great thread and contest. As cheesy as it sounds I'm really thankful for golf. I came across it when I was at a real low and it was great to have something in my life that I was passionate about again, that was a constant test, that keeps my in physical shape and brings healthy competition back into my life. My background for over a decade was politics and while I'm thankful for the opportunities I had to serve, golf has been a lot more fun, healthy, and it's allowed me to balance out my life a lot better.

I'm as guilty as anyone of getting upset while golfing, but having a safe space for emotional ups and downs has been a real gift. I just love it.

Last edited:
I'm thankful for the opportunities I've been given.

I am thankful that my duster days are exactly half over for 2012..

...and for everything about my life. Friends, family, health, golf, and THP. Life is good.

Im thankful for a wonderful wife, kids and family
Im thankful that during this tough time I have a job
and Im thankful for THP. Its provided a avenue that I could never have fathomed. A place for people to go to discuss a mutual hobby and obsession...golf. It is because of that, Im thankful for all of the new friends I have made

What an awesome contest, thanks to :thp: and :taylormade:

My answer is very simple, I'm thankful for my family, they are the glue that keeps my life together. My wife is amazing and there isn't anything I could do or say to who her my true thanks. And my two kids are wonderful, they keep my happy, young and energized and teach me something new each and everyday. So in summary I'm thankful for FAMILY!!!

I am thankful for everything I have been blessed with. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to get a good education. I am thankful for my college friends for making life fun. And lastly, I'm thankful for golf for providing me a way out of some of the harder times in my life and allowing me to pursue something in which I have never had a deeper passion for.

I'm thankful my 3 boys are healthy and happy.

I'm thankful for having a good home team around me, as this past year has been really trying at times. I'm thankful for good friends that text and Tweet you, despite never meeting before, just to check in and see how things are going with you. I'm thankful that I stepped outside of myself a bit this year, and spontaneously went to some new places to meet new faces, to play the game we love.

And less serious, I'm thankful I didn't win the chutting contest in Ohio, so that way, I can enter this contest! :alien2:

Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Back