2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know man...Once all is said and done I will be able to tell which team should have the advantage.

let me guess Team Hackers? lol

We talked about this last night Mike.

yeah i think your video summed this up pretty well. have fun with Mike for 9 months. hopefully some of his teammates will try to straighten him out down at the invitational in December. I know that Dean Runs a tight ship on Team DOTCOM.

This is funny, everyone is so excited to be chosen....and rightfully so. But the hard part is done, you're in the Morgan Cup! I'm anxious to see who else joins Team Paradise tonight!

I'm actually in a really good way about this.. For the selection process, I was right on the cusp of 'sweating' it when my name was picked.. Since then, it's just been a great feeling that I can't really describe.

It also helps a ton that I think I'd enjoy being on any of the three teams. Two captains I've met and would consider friends, and one whom I've not met but everyone seems to love.

Can you really go wrong here? I think not.

yeah i think your video summed this up pretty well. have fun with Mike for 9 months. hopefully some of his teammates will try to straighten him out down at the invitational in December. I know that Dean Runs a tight ship on Team DOTCOM.
hahaha...of course. No man, i will be honest once all is said and done who I think the advantage looks to be leaning towards. We have a strong team, not because we are good golfers, because we have the personality to win.

That worked out for Team Paradise real well last year. :bulgy-eyes:

hahaha...of course. No man, i will be honest once all is said and done who I think the advantage looks to be leaning towards. We have a strong team, not because we are good golfers, because we have the personality to win.

You guys really did have what was need to stage a huge comeback. You have some very good golfers too, but the attitude worked perfectly.

I'm actually in a really good way about this.. For the selection process, I was right on the cusp of 'sweating' it when my name was picked.. Since then, it's just been a great feeling that I can't really describe.

It also helps a ton that I think I'd enjoy being on any of the three teams. Two captains I've met and would consider friends, and one whom I've not met but everyone seems to love.

Can you really go wrong here? I think not.
This is the best sort of situation really, there's no wrong answer or bad option for anyone. It's just a matter of how awesome at this point.

yeah i think you guys proved last year that having the personality to win and being mentally tough and not giving up no matter what cards you are dealt are really more important than a handicap or how well you are currently playing. i can't wait for the DVD to come out so i can relive the event!

yeah i think you guys proved last year that having the personality to win and being mentally tough and not giving up no matter what cards you are dealt are really more important than a handicap or how well you are currently playing. i can't wait for the DVD to come out so i can relive the event!
This is very true. They remind me of that Red Sox team a few years ago, the one where they openly referred to themselves as idiots or whatever. Not calling them idiots AT ALL, just saying they had an amazing bond right away and just had what the other teams didn't.

JB and I make 1 effing putt on Saturday PM and this whole frickin thing winds up different. DANG!!!

Not that I ever think of that or anything.....just saying.

This is the best sort of situation really, there's no wrong answer or bad option for anyone. It's just a matter of how awesome at this point.

Succumb to the duster face captains!!! I'm ready to logo up!!!

This is very true. They remind me of that Red Sox team a few years ago, the one where they openly referred to themselves as idiots or whatever. Not calling them idiots AT ALL, just saying they had an amazing bond right away and just had what the other teams didn't.

JB and I make 1 effing putt on Saturday PM and this whole frickin thing winds up different. DANG!!!

Not that I ever think of that or anything.....just saying.

i think thats awesome though.... not saying its awesome you didn't make the putt but that things were that close i mean from the looks of things Hackers seemed like a lock for 3rd place last year and had an amazing comeback with 4 teams last year and 4 really closely matched teams i think this year will be even closer.

You guys really did have what was need to stage a huge comeback. You have some very good golfers too, but the attitude worked perfectly.

I am not gonna lie, prior to the event I though had the advantage...but after day 1 I was a bit nervous.

They remind me of that 2004 red sox team too. They lost in 2005. :alien:

Sure felt good getting my first night sleep on Team Paradise.

This is getting weird.

Less than 2 hours to go and I get to welcome my first teammate

No doubt..........meanwhile, while they are enjoying their beauty sleep, team DOTCOM is out working hard on their game! Who will be teammate number 4 for us tonight??? Tadashi? TBT? Howzat? Canadan? Ary? The Finnish Warrior? Can't wait!

Good luck man, I'm rooting for you I'll pm you of your name is called and you're out haha

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

hahaha I just saw this- thanks dude!!!

Not too much longer.

Not too much longer.

Going to miss the announcement right away tonight. My daughter has an orchestra concert. I'll definitely catch up and reach out to Team Paradise's newest member when we're done though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back