2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it going to be hard rooting for JNation but still rooting for me in my matches?

It's going to be hard not to be when I am your caddy. 10% cut baby

Looks like there is no preferential treatment for the Vets but I like seeing the rookies find a home.

Looks like there is no preferential treatment for the Vets but I like seeing the rookies find a home.

The vets have proven they can handle the pressure so they can be a little patient!

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful comments. I unfortunately was out with a customer this evening but that does not mean I am not extremely excited to have a team for the MC and am looking forward to doing what I can to help team DotCom win the cup this year.

Excited to have White Rhino join the dotcom party.

Thanks Capt.!

Congrats Thainer and dhill!! Teams are shaping up quite nicely!!!

Rhino....LOL!! I knew it!! You have to play with a cowboy now! Classic!!! Welcome aboard!!! This is great!

No you sir might just be playing with a NY Giant fan. C'mon the hat would look good on you!!!!

Congrats guys, going to be some great teams.

Congrats Thainer, DHill, and WRhino! These teams are shaping up so well. WR, you need to fill in the blank on you sig. lol

Congrats Thain, Dhill, and WRhino, you have excellent teams to play for, and Team Albatross, Dotcom & Paradise, you got some helluva players for your teams.

Congrats guys. Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys.

P.s Jake i think your clock is broken :alien:

Team Albatross is going to be the team to beat lol, the othet teams are good, just not as good lol!

Congrats Rhino, Thain, and dhill!! Teams are shaping up extremely well, halfway there!!

Team Albatross is going to be the team to beat lol, the othet teams are good, just not as good lol!

Looks like someone has nailed his colors to the mast already

Congrats to all you new team mates :clapp:! Boys it's time to bond now, like fixodent on a new set of teeth :D

Now that is funny!!! You are good man OG!!!

Looks like someone has nailed his colors to the mast already

LOl, I'm always rooting for you buddy, just rooting for the new guy.

can't wait to welcome another member to team albatross today

Missed announcements last night while I was at the game, but we still got 12 guys to go! Can't wait to see where everyone else falls in!

Three new teammates named tonight baby!!

Just got off the phone with Thainer, this guy is over the top with excitement about the MC and Team Albatross. He's going to be an awesome MC staffer over the next year, and I am proud to have him on Team Albatross!

SO EXCITED! Time to get my game in shape!

You should be. Thainer is a great dude and golfer. He will be a tremendous member of TA.

Thanks Chunky!

Was able to get on the phone with Rhino this morning. We had a good quick conversation. Looking forward to having him on the team because I know WR will be a teammate who will be active on the forums, work his tail off, and have fun with the event.

Congrats to the newest members!! Thain, Dhill, and Rhino!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back