2013 THP Putter Covers - Pre Order Thread

Mine is ordered! Cant wait til these ship out!

just ordered mine with my albatross discount that head cover is ridiculously cheap!

Just placed my order. Can't wait to get my hands on this cover.

Great looking covers by THP and SeeMore!!! Love this time of year! Order in!

wow, half gone in 2 hours is insane, way to step it up THPERS!!

oh snap, I need to get me one of these. I may be in Greenville saturday. :)

Pre-order man. We will not have these for a little bit.

I have some black market knock-offs if you need one by Saturday. Give me a call.................:alien:

After looking at more pictures of these covers, how are they only $20? The design and quality are so high, it amazes me that the price is where it's at. If they had a the Scameron logo on them, they would cost $1000.

After looking at more pictures of these covers, how are they only $20? The design and quality are so high, it amazes me that the price is where it's at. If they had a the Scameron logo on them, they would cost $1000.
Shhhhhhhh......the owners might see this post!!! Delete....Delete!!!!

Took awhile. Could not get it to ordered on my phone. I had to call the wife and have her put in my order.
Woo hoo. She got my order in.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

This cover will look great on my X2 or ONEcs

Shhhhhhhh......the owners might see this post!!! Delete....Delete!!!!

Unfortunately, I think they have already seen it. I can't unring that bell....hehe

just ordered mine with my albatross discount that head cover is ridiculously cheap!
Yeah what an awesome deal for an amazing headcover.
50% gone in 2 hours is mighty impressive!
That's awesome, keep the orders coming in. I'm sad I didn't buy some of the others before they were gone.

We are now 75% sold!! You guys/gals are amazing!

Yowzers....that is just sweet!

Sure we can't purchase a third for "backup backup".

Could make some good money in the marketplace on these next year. I kid I kid!!

I put my dent in the supply. Thanks for the great product!

We are now 75% sold!! You guys/gals are amazing!
So is that 75% gone of just the presales you are offering or 75% of your entire stock you will have this year? Wow, either way!

So is that 75% gone of just the presales you are offering or 75% of your entire stock you will have this year? Wow, either way!

Of the entire stock, and the purchases are still coming in. I think we may sell out today, which is unbelievable, THP members continue to surprise and amazing me in the most wonderful way.

Of the entire stock, and the purchases are still coming in. I think we may sell out today, which is unbelievable, THP members continue to surprise and amazing me in the most wonderful way.

That is unreal! Man, I am so glad I didn't wait.

Back