Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First tee time is a little piece of heaven. There are a couple courses here that I can make that happen on.

Yep. They paired me with a threesome that regularly plays together and according to the guy that answered the phone finish their round in about 2.5 hours. It appears this is a fairly tight course. I haven't been playing as much recently thanks to family duties and the weather, so this could be interesting.

Golf and a ton of Crap around the house as well as some thping and blopping

I'm so exhausted, but it looks like I'm going out tonight followed by a day of tailgating/football tomorrow and then out again tomorrow night. I should be able to relax and play golf on Sunday which is nice since I haven't played since last Sunday.

Lots of beer, football, and Skyfall

My son's birthday party @ Chuck E. Cheese pizza on Saturday and then Thanksgiving with my wife's side of the family on Sunday along with a cookout ofr my son's football team. Can anyone say busy??

Golf with dad on Saturday. Hang Christmas lights early on Sunday and golf with Jjmorris on Sunday afternoon. Gotta take advantage of the great weather, not sure how long it'll stay!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It is my weekend off so I am just enjoying time with my daughter and trying to squeeze some golf in, I haven't decided if I am done golfing for the year.

^maybe I should drive to Sioux Falls to play with P4B and JJ (I would do it if my wife wouldn't kill me!)

Getting in a round with armygolfer77.

Golf with dad on Saturday. Hang Christmas lights early on Sunday and golf with Jjmorris on Sunday afternoon. Gotta take advantage of the great weather, not sure how long it'll stay!

It is my weekend off so I am just enjoying time with my daughter and trying to squeeze some golf in, I haven't decided if I am done golfing for the year.

^maybe I should drive to Sioux Falls to play with P4B and JJ (I would do it if my wife wouldn't kill me!)

Do it up brotha! I will pay your fees :D

Going to a College Rivalry game around here Sat with the Lady and Golf with Jake and NOW Fairband Sunday. BOOM!

Headed to left coast for some golf and then back to Orlando for The Margarita Ball!

Gonna try a walk on18 holes by myself at 5am and taking my lady for pitch and putt at noon. She wants to then practice on Sunday due to her new beginners set of Callaway - costly to golf more frequently, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Fly home tomorrow unpack after being in the field training for two weeks then hopefully get 18 in on sunday with COLT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Do it!!! Spring Creek in Sioux Falls has $25 all the golf you can play...cart included.

Going to spend Saturday with Mrs. Drumdog looking for new house decorations.
Sunday I will be with my brother chasing the big Pike for the last time this season.

Just got up, Im coaching from 10-3 today then home to watch the footy scores come in. Tomorrow the wifes working so I got the kids and will hit the range when she gets home.

My wife and I have decided we need to pick small weekend projects and get em done. This weekend is our closet. Ive seen hoarders with less closet clutter

If it's anything like that Escape...

hehehehe

Haha its worse. Think my messy Escape plus a wife that hoards. A perfect storm of awful

Good luck getting it cleaned up. Erica is always trying to encroach on my closet space.

Couple rounds of golf today and tomorrow. Then heading to Utah for the Holiday.

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Liz couldnt go a weekend without seeing the new grand baby, so we're back in Kansas for the weekend. Should be restful anyway.

Today was supposed to be golf with Regina'a brother but he left the house early without saying a word (kinda annoyed me) so i went to the gym instead. I think i made the better choice.

Playing 18 today and tomorrow is food shopping with Ellin for Thanksgiving.....serious food shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back