2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hello there, AMP Cell Pro Muscleback courtesy of @RickieFowlerPGA:

was just about to post this! They look incredibly nice, the combo set has my intrigued...

Oh, hello there, AMP Cell Pro Muscleback courtesy of @RickieFowlerPGA:

imagefromurl

Those things are freaking beauts. I am almost positive Poulter has had them in the bag for a while now too. Looked like he has the past few weeks, anyways.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I assume that Playdough fainted when he saw this picture, because he hasn't posted about them yet. For his sake, I hope they are at the Outing and Demo Day next year.

I assume that Playdough fainted when he saw this picture, because he hasn't posted about them yet. For his sake, I hope they are at the Outing and Demo Day next year.

Can't see the pic here at work, so I searched it down on Twitter... Oh my, small crisis in my pants after seeing those. I will probably have those in the bag, long before then...lol Those are hot looking. Will certainly be seeking those out to see in hand the day they launch.

was just about to post this! They look incredibly nice, the combo set has my intrigued...

I was a bit surprised to see these being made available in a combo set, interested to see how that set makeup looks. Rickie is guessing April that these are available to the public. Long wait!

The AMP Cell Pro is well out of my league but man what a great looking iron.

Same here, I can't come close to doing anything with them, but they sure are pretty to look at!

It was rumored, but it was later learned that it was actually Team Albatross. The new guys are gonna set a new bar!
Reppin' Tennessee for us all! I'll be pulling for Albatross!

Well 2 more nights then teams will be set and it's rumored sponsors will then come...and I can start really drooling.

I will be proud to be a part of any of the 3 teams...just can't wait to find out who my teammates are!

Honestly if JB told me right now I was with Callaway again I would be happy....loving the new Extreme driver....can't wait to see what else they have slated for release next year!

Well 2 more nights then teams will be set and it's rumored sponsors will then come...and I can start really drooling.

I will be proud to be a part of any of the 3 teams...just can't wait to find out who my teammates are!

This is about 100% the same that I'm feeling, except I'm really drooling already...

The good news is you have 7 others headed toward the same goal

I'm almost as excited as you all to hear sponsor announcements. It means equipment talk and pondering will go through the roof.

I'm almost as excited as you all to hear sponsor announcements. It means equipment talk and pondering will go through the roof.

I'm very excited for this as well. Not only for my sponsor, but to enjoy the excitement in my fellow THPers talking about what will be coming in 2013.

It will be equipment overload - just what I like. Especially since there's 32 participants this year.

It will be equipment overload - just what I like. Especially since there's 32 participants this year.

Me too. And this year it will be no MC threads, so everybody will be discussing together throughout the forum in the equipment threads.

Me too. And this year it will be no MC threads, so everybody will be discussing together throughout the forum in the equipment threads.

I'm still such a big fan of this.. It works so much better for my intentions leading into this event. I cannot tell you how glad I am of this.

Seriously dude. I am wearing out some websites right now

Awesome idea by the way JB. I really like how inclusive it is.

Awesome idea by the way JB. I really like how inclusive it is.

Especially for those that like to help and tell to others but cannot be on thp for 12 hours a day like yourself. You can come in and assist and help and discuss your gear without feeling as though you have missed days of posting.

Especially for those that like to help and tell to others but cannot be on thp for 12 hours a day like yourself. You can come in and assist and help and discuss your gear without feeling as though you have missed days of posting.

Exactly my man! Which is huge. It feels cohesive.

I have been trying ( though it is very difficult ) to wait till I know who my sponsor is before I go looking at sites. Like I said, it is not easy.

Hahahaha - we discusses this before - you and me. I gave up and started looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back