2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy....Look forward to meeting you!

You need to change that signature and get you a Logo in there...LOL

Of course! I'm looking forward to meeting you as we'll.

Yea I'll get right on that, it's bothering me already. I haven't had access to my computer for a couple days but should get to it tonight.

I think he's saying Team Hackers sucks. Yep, pretty sure that's what he's saying.

Pretty sure he is saying I suck. Seemed angry at me lol.

I would welcome that!!!!

Wonder what the last 6 are thinking right about now.......

Just trying to stay patient. I am ok with being selected towards the end as I get to know who my teammates are straight away. Only 24 or 48 more hours to go!

Congrats to dcbrad, TBT, and Canadan!

The teams are shaping up nicely and there is gonna be some stiff competition this year. But it's looking like I will be throwing my support to the team of the people, Team Albatross! Bring it home boys!

Congratulations Canadan, TBT, and DCBrad! I bet War would love to come back to Ohio and play a practice round with ya' in sub 30-40 weather, Dan! He loved that chill in the air. :act-up:
Cold = No thanks.
Awsome congrats guys. Wait what Canadan? So two Canadians a Wicked Cool guy from Boston a chutter and a great captain. For the people by the people Team Albatross FTW!!!
Yes sir!

Just got off the phone with Candan, what a great guy who is going to represent the MC and Team Albatross well! Having had the opportunity to get to know him over the past few months, having him on Team Albatross has me pumped up for the next 8 months. Great golfer and an awesome guy!

Glad to have you on Team Albatross, Dan!

Congrats to dcbrad, TBT, and Canadan!

The teams are shaping up nicely and there is gonna be some stiff competition this year. But it's looking like I will be throwing my support to the team of the people, Team Albatross! Bring it home boys!
That is wildly inappropriate for this thread. And downright irresponsible of you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I kid of course. Team Albatross probably won't get last place, so you've got that going for you! Which is nice.

HAHA! We're all glad you're throwing your support behind a team buddy!

Uhm what?
It just seemed that the latest addition to Team albatross has you a little worried about the chances of a repeat as MC Champions. But no I wasn't saying team hackers sucks.

i think i'm gonna put my support behind Team Dot Com this year. they look pretty solid!

i think i'm gonna put my support behind Team Dot Com this year. they look pretty solid!
Lol, good call Buck, not even a bias tone either. All the teams look pretty stout really. Should be a great turnout. Glad I will be there to volunteer and catch the action up close

That is wildly inappropriate for this thread. And downright irresponsible of you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I kid of course. Team Albatross probably won't get last place, so you've got that going for you! Which is nice.

HAHA! We're all glad you're throwing your support behind a team buddy!

Haha! As long as they don't come in last I am cool with that. Or as long as they beat Team Paradise I think they can call it a win! I kid of course but it will be great to see this years competition and how everyone stacks up.

Supporters for team albatross already, and we are 8 months away!

Just got off the phone with Candan, what a great guy who is going to represent the MC and Team Albatross well! Having had the opportunity to get to know him over the past few months, having him on Team Albatross has me pumped up for the next 8 months. Great golfer and an awesome guy!

Glad to have you on Team Albatross, Dan!

Alright, off the phone with this beast of a captain and I'm incredibly fired up. I am truly proud to represent Team Albatross, Captain War, THP, and the guys ready to support us! Ryan is someone who I am proud to call a friend and was overjoyed to find out that he would be leading me in this incredible experience.

Now, to my teammates:

The beard: As I had hoped, it's time to see Mr.Consistent in action. Let's beard up!
The (other) Canadian: Regular pump up sessions are a must buddy. I am confident in your abilities and can't wait to tee it up with you.
The WT: Time to get our practice on brother. Get ready to get pushed, you're going to be a single digit by July.
WW: Here's hoping there's an NHL season so your Albatross brothers can come down for a game and a game! Can't wait to meet you.

And to my two pending teammates, get ready for this. I can't wait to find out who's joining us.

#TeamAlbatross. Get used to it!

Just trying to stay patient. I am ok with being selected towards the end as I get to know who my teammates are straight away. Only 24 or 48 more hours to go!

Agreed, I'm so anxious I know it's going to be epic to begin to start relationships with my teammates and captain. It's such a unique opportunity I can't wait to start!

TBT.....here's to ya!

ejetanen.jpg

Haha Jakenation folks!

Congrats Dan! Glad you're on Team Albatross, eh! Maybe we can discuss the 2013-2014 hockey season during the Morgan Cup.

Congrats to dcbrad and TripleBogieTim as well, only not as much.

Just caught up on all the videos and this is going to be absolutely awesome. Congrats to all you animals for getting your teams rockin and can move forward as a fam within a fam. Not sure if it was brought up before, but I think Jake's clock is broken...hmmmm

Some great teams and even better reps for the site and OEM's, but still holding on to my early pic. Writing on the wall fellas, make it happen.

I think there should be a Team Volunteers shield!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back