2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
J4U...the clock is broken. It's some old antique I guess, I don't know whatever.

Thainer.....seriously dude? You're lying.

Love that you got to experience it with him first hand.

I am so pumped to be an Albatrossian. Wonder twins will indeed unite, potential range sessions next spring? Oh yeah, you better believe it.

I want to be a wonder twin. Can we be wonder triplets? I could be the stupid monkey...

I think there should be a Team Volunteers shield!

Third that! That's a great idea! A great lookin' time piece regardless of functionality Jake!

Congrats to tonight's selections and I'm excited to have dcbrad on team paradise!

Haha! As long as they don't come in last I am cool with that. Or as long as they beat Team Paradise I think they can call it a win! I kid of course but it will be great to see this years competition and how everyone stacks up.

*note to self* adding topdogg to the bad list, but there is still time to change your mind

Haha Jakenation folks!

Now there is what we're looking for!

I think there should be a Team Volunteers shield!

Great idea

Really happy that my buddies Canadan and MikeDean are on the same team. Excited to see how the rest of the teams fill out but gotta throw my support behind Team Albatross. Go get em boys.

Really happy that my buddies Canadan and MikeDean are on the same team. Excited to see how the rest of the teams fill out but gotta throw my support behind Team Albatross. Go get em boys.
Thanks Dev! Wise choice!

I want to be a wonder twin. Can we be wonder triplets? I could be the stupid monkey...

Now that is funny stuff right there.....hehehehehe.......I just wonder who is the chick....Dan or Mike?

wonder_twins_commission_by_thuddleston-d316j75.jpg

Good move!, pay to attention to tbt and his nonsense, haters gonna hate

Ahhhhhh feels pretty good to have Paradise Logo........

Looks great on ya my man!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Don't mind my horrible grammar. Hahaha :alien: Ready to get this show on the road Captain, we're gonna be tough to beat!

So I finally got home and got a chance to let the whole team selection sink in and I gotta say, I'm really really pumped to be on Team Paradise! Got the call from Jake tonight at dinner and got acquainted. While I couldn't talk long, it was the first of many conversations that I'm sure we will have down the road!

Was talking with Tyno tonight and of course, 73% of our conversation was MC related, 18% was fantasy football, and the last 9% was stuff we thought was hilarious and our wives, not so much. (Although, there was a Little Caesars commercial that had all 4 of us laughing. YouTube "little caesars stargaze." Hilarious.)

Anyways, I was telling him that this last month has been a huge blur and how everything seems to be moving super quick. We talked about sponsors and how we're going to prepare for this years Cup. It's gonna be a crazy ride that's for sure and it's gonna be great to experience it together.

Looking forward to seeing who our last two members are and I can't wait to grow together as a team and build that friendship! Ready to go after Hackers to take down the champs!

Team Paradise FTW!!!

The "A" Team, "In the cup fool!" I love it when a plan comes together...
Spoiler

Last edited:
Nice logo Canadan!

Congrats guys, and teams, nice selections, and the teams are looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back