Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, on probation so they can not play in the post seasonm

I would laugh so hard if a team that barely scraped a win out against Indiana split the NC.. how could anyone justify that?

I would laugh so hard if a team that barely scraped a win out against Indiana split the NC.. how could anyone justify that?

No losses?

11:07 left in the first quarter, and the Bama/Auburn game is over.

No losses?

Yeah I guess.. maybe I just don't get the voting process enough to have an opinion, I just don't see the value in a record that has lots of wins against second rate schools.

Go Gators! And Oklahoma State!

Just saw that Pitt upset Rutgers 27-6.

I would, but they are being stupid. Teach me how to buy into these wins JRod!

Just play stupid dude. It doesn't matter how bad your wins are against awful teams just pretend they are all amazing!

You can't Canadan. You have what appears to be a brain between your ears.

War, how young is the D line at Auburn? Seniors, or will they be back for the most part?

War, how young is the D line at Auburn? Seniors, or will they be back for the most part?

Starting today are a freshman, a redshirt freshman and 2 sophomores.

1 true freshman at linebacker, 1 sophomore.

Impressive for being so young.

Excited to see the Buckeyes go undefeated! The true #1 team in the nation!

This might be as accurate as your 6'5 Pierre Garcon post. I kid I kid...Kind of. :D

Starting today are a freshman, a redshirt freshman and 2 sophomores.

1 true freshman at linebacker, 1 sophomore.

In time, they are going to be stout there.

And just like that, the FSU game might be over. I turned to GG this morning and said, "EJ will blow this game and UF will win". She looked at me back and said "We both stink unfortunately, you just stink a little more than we do".

This might be as accurate as your 6'5 Pierre Garcon post. I kid I kid...Kind of. :D

In time, they are going to be stout there.
The entire team is young. We will see what the future holds.
War...is Chizik gone after this season?
Yes, he is gone. Most likely he will be let go on Monday.

Love the osu hate from the sec lovers

And just like that, the FSU game might be over. I turned to GG this morning and said, "EJ will blow this game and UF will win". She looked at me back and said "We both stink unfortunately, you just stink a little more than we do".

I'm about to flip tables. Holy freakin cow

I'm about to flip tables. Holy freakin cow

He is absolutely awful ward. It gets exhausting watching a top program not be able to have a starting QB worth a damn since Charlie Ward.

Just got back from Purdue/Indiana, awesome game with a ton of points and yards, not much D. But a great rivarly game to see up close and personal!!!
A9F38380-C15D-4737-9A9A-FF3D16A35EE8-908-00000080C09478D8.jpg

125361B0-9363-4A17-A6AA-652CC54542DF-908-00000080C65EF11B.jpg

C5131C1E-FC37-4F22-BC29-907CC83BCC91-908-00000080BA380574.jpg

On a side note the Ackerman golf course on campus is used for tailgating, it felt a bit sacrilegious.
18D8C883-273E-4B73-A261-6D12F24205DB-908-000000809CC5CC0C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back