The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Freddie and Satch.

Thanks guys,

An Freddie my prayers go out to you too

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Well I have a CAT scan in the AM on the old cabeza, I hope all is right with the old pumpkin.

Hang in there, Freddie. Just take really good ear plugs!

Android by choice.

Well I have a CAT scan in the AM on the old cabeza, I hope all is right with the old pumpkin.

everything will be fine man, good luck!!!

Hope things are OK Satch and Tadashi. Sending good vibes.

I find myself waking up about 1-130am every night and having trouble getting back to sleep for hours. Been happening for a couple of weeks. Not fun :/ grrrr

thanks guys, it's alright, she's 4 years old and adorable, but she's been complaining about a really bad stomach ache all day, then she had a fever so we took her in. It looks like she has a viral infection, we were afraid it was something worse, lots of rest and some meds should make her better

My holiday weekend was pretty much wasted sleeping and being miserable due to a wicked case of bronchitis. Had to cancel golf plans. Hoping I didn't miss the last decent day to play outside.

My holiday weekend was pretty much wasted sleeping and being miserable due to a wicked case of bronchitis. Had to cancel golf plans. Hoping I didn't miss the last decent day to play outside.

that sucks man, hopefully you are feeling better by now. I know we have some 60's on the horizon this weekend, I gotta think you will get some of that too right?

I just took a look and I guess it does look like the 50's are coming back soon. Unexpected!

So the golf ball sized thing sticking out of my leg from Ohio finally healed for the most part over the last couple of weeks, so I thought, what the heck, lets walk into the corner of the bed frame and do the other leg just now.

That makes me cringe.

So the golf ball sized thing sticking out of my leg from Ohio finally healed for the most part over the last couple of weeks, so I thought, what the heck, lets walk into the corner of the bed frame and do the other leg just now.

dude, you need wrapped up in a bubble

and I think it was closer to a basketball sized thing than it was a golf ball...at least originally

I just took a look and I guess it does look like the 50's are coming back soon. Unexpected!

End of the season last minute THP trip to TCI or the Harvester?!

no kidding man, I just looked at the extended for the trip to Myrtle, 60's! Should be in the HHJJ thread

End of the season last minute THP trip to TCI or the Harvester?!

Man, that does sound nice. Probably not in the cards for me though. The next month is going to be too busy for me to get away like that.

Man, that does sound nice. Probably not in the cards for me though. The next month is going to be too busy for me to get away like that.

sux bro, love the warm weather late in the year though.

That sucks Hawk, hope you feel better today

You too Freddie! I just was browsing through and saw that you've got some stuff going on. Hope you get it figured out bud.

Place in cart to see price...

Got a notification that my credit score changed. Apparently I have been sent to collections by Comcast over $70 for equipment that was never returned in 2010 even though I drove the box there and dropped it off in person. What a piece of garbage company.

Got a notification that my credit score changed. Apparently I have been sent to collections by Comcast over $70 for equipment that was never returned in 2010 even though I drove the box there and dropped it off in person. What a piece of garbage company.

That sucks man, you can dispute that through the credit score companies

That sucks man, you can dispute that through the credit score companies

I already did it. It's just the headache that now it hit my credit report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back