New Lefty from the UK!

bigmcclarron

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys
Just thought I would come and say hello!
My name is Charlie, I live near London in the UK!
I used to play a lot of golf but due to jobs I have not managed to play much for the last three years, but things have changed and I am back!
I am a lefty and before I kinda gave up the sport I was playing off 8. I have really started playing again recently, hitting the range most nights, and I am really hitting the ball very sweetly!
I am currently an rep for a furniture company, looking to do the same job for a golf manufacturer, but its very tough to find a job in this sector!
But anyway hello guys
If any of you are on twitter you can always follow me, I use the same username on there as I do on here and yes I do follow back!

Welcome to the forum Charlie!

Welcome Big Mc

Welcome to THP!

welcome aboard

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the club! I think your twitter account will grow being on this site! Enjoy!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Do you have a big UK following on here?
And hell yes, twitter is a great way of having some fun! So I urge anyway and everyone to get involved!

Welcome to :thp: !

Welcome

Welcome! Not a huge UK following yet, but as time goes by its been increasing! Spread the word and get your mates on here. The more the merrier!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome aboard Charlie!

:welcome: from another relatively new UK member

Hi Charlie welcome to THP!

welcome

Welcome to THP Charlie!

:welcome: Charlie, good luck on hooking up with a golf manufacturer. That would be a dream job for sure.

Welcome to THP Big Mc !

Welcome to THP!

Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, West Ham or QPR?

From, a City fan.

Back