What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick Jman. Looks fantastic.

Hate you because I didn't get to see that in person! I bet it is awesome!

Thanks WE!

That is crazy cool JMan!

Thanks gents.

I've had a LOT of customs, this one has me saying wow right now though with the treatment I got from Machine. Hopefully I get it on course tomorrow.

JMan, that looks like a Storm Trooper's putter! In a good way though. Very unique...and AWESOME!

Awesome putter JMan. Like a center shaft, but connected at the heel. Very interesting and super looking machine work.

Today I bought a 10 dollar 6 iron out of the old fitting club barrel. Why? heck if I know. It's a Callaway Diablo Forged. I always thought those clubs looked sweet. I'll probably just tinker with the 6 iron on the range, and it might fit actually distance wise in my little spare set (which is getting less little as I keep buying stuff...) between the Mashie 5 and the bladey 6 which is only a 32*

Trying to control my urge to buy. Bought too much in a short span of time and haven't played with it all. (Did buy a heat gun to remove shaft on a putter)

Trying to control my urge to buy. Bought too much in a short span of time and haven't played with it all. (Did buy a heat gun to remove shaft on a putter)

my game actually started improving when I stopped buying stuff, and getting good with my stuff that I already have haha, just work with what you have

my game actually started improving when I stopped buying stuff, and getting good with my stuff that I already have haha, just work with what you have

Yep. I've slowed down as well as far as equipment goes.

I bought a pair of Adidas AdiCross shoes (last year's model), two Nike DRI-FIT Tour gloves, and a box of Hex Black Tours for all under $100. I had to buy something yesterday.

I bought a couple dozen Srixon Q-Star balls for the cooler months. Wanted to get my rep on early!

Nice, we can both offer up some thoughts on these.

I bought a couple dozen Srixon Q-Star balls for the cooler months. Wanted to get my rep on early!

Played a few rounds with them in the fall. I quite liked that ball.

Nice, we can both offer up some thoughts on these.

Right on buddy! I have often used the AD 333 in the cooler months when compression numbers aren't what they should be and I really enjoy them. Just a quality ball.

Played a few rounds with them in the fall. I quite liked that ball.

What's you preferred option for the cooler months out that way?

Good purchase, have u hit these at all before?

Good purchase, have u hit these at all before?

Yeah dude, not awesome (for me) in the summer but definitely ideal around this time.

I've got a sleeve here for you if you'd like to try them.

Yeah dude, not awesome (for me) in the summer but definitely ideal around this time.

I've got a sleeve here for you if you'd like to try them.

I've tried a dozen or so before, just didn't do it for me, but has worked well for many many others on here.

Finally picked up my Ping i20 irons today. Anxious to hit them but it rained all day today. Hoping we'll hit the course tomorrow.

I found out I won a new Ghost putter thanks to THP & Taylormade.
Awesome way to start the day.

I just bought another sleeve of Hex Chromes at the dome today.

Finally picked up my Ping i20 irons today. Anxious to hit them but it rained all day today. Hoping we'll hit the course tomorrow.
Nice pick up KellyBo , Tomorrow has to be better than today was miserable good luck with your Irons !

Good for you KB, you will be throwing darts with those i20's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back