THP Events Hall Of Fame

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Events are an incredible opportunity to get together with the wonderful members here and have some fun on the golf course. The Morgan Cup, THP Invitationals and even the Ultimate Weekend of Golf have some truly memorable things that take place and we believe that these things should be remembered forever.

Now they will be. The birth of the THP Events Hall of Fame is coming soon and we wanted to give our forum members a sneak peek at a sample of what will be seen when it launches.

HOF-L.jpg

This looks quite awesome. Look at Damaikis up there!

This is a great idea and something everyone can look back on and enjoy!

This seems like it is going to be pretty cool! Looking forward to seeing more.

This is a great way to remember all the memories and another way for the other memebers to see the great times of everyone.

This is a really cool idea. Can't wait to see more.

I have only been to the Ohio tour van stop, and not sure if this falls into "Hall of Fame" catagory, but on Sat. watching a golf cart powered by Yeager driving up and down the hills of the 18th fairway , a cart path only fairway, well everytime I think Ohio, that vision pops into my mind and I gotta laugh. Only thing missing was the horn sound from the General Lee and a whooping Yee Haw

This is going to be pretty awesome. Can't wait till I can swing getting to some of the events!

What a really cool idea. It would be really awesome if you were able to click on the trophy or plaque and be taken to that event thread for pictures, video and recaps.

What a really cool idea. It would be really awesome if you were able to click on the trophy or plaque and be taken to that event thread for pictures, video and recaps.

While that will most likely not be part of it, there is more to it than just this screen shot. It is the hall of fame after all and those people that claim victory will be honored in this shrine.

This is really really cool! I can't wait to check it out!!

While that will most likely not be part of it, there is more to it than just this screen shot. It is the hall of fame after all and those people that claim victory will be honored in this shrine.

Ooooh, I love getting trophies! :D

This is so awesome, I can't wait to see it!

Man that looks good! Can't wait.

That's Reed, with 2 E's. For the 2013 Ultimate Outing and the 2014 Morgan Cup. Just letting y'all know. :act-up:

Now THIS is very intriguing and cool.

Love this idea! Cant wait to view more.

What an awesome idea! I love this! Proud to know that I am a part of that second Morgan Cup trophy, it will be a cherished memory forever and this will be a kind reminder of that amazing weekend.

What an awesome idea! I love this! Proud to know that I am a part of that second Morgan Cup trophy, it will be a cherished memory forever and this will be a kind reminder of that amazing weekend.

Huge part of it dude!

This is going to be very very cool to see grow into something big. So many great memories from every THP event I've attended!

looks like the newsstand app for iTouch/iPhone..

That looks awesome. What a great place to commemorate all the awesome achievements of ssome great THPers.

Another fantastic idea by Josh and Morgan .

Is it bad that I want one that says.....

Wait for it....

IOWA!

Pretty sweet idea. How will events or members be voted to the THP HOF? Seems like it should require a THP member or leader nomination and voting process.

I like it, great idea.

Back